PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo arms?

mainiac
12-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Anybody ever dealt with this outfit before? Just ordered all my .32 special stuff,that i will be needing,from them. Hopefully i will have a positive experience with them. I tried everywhere to find the rcbs 32 170 mold,and all the usual places are out! I found this place on the google search, and they had this mold in stock,( I HOPE!) Midway had the mold in stock, but i refuse to get raped with there crooked shipping scheme!

waksupi
12-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Dave Gullo is one of the most honest people you will ever deal with.

August
12-06-2008, 12:34 AM
I have had excellent service from them. Every product I purchased has been first cabin.

I think Buffalo Arms is one of the greatest services to the shooting community that exists.

Warning: Don't get their catalog before employing a marriage counselor, an accountant, and a contractor specialized in home renovation and expansion.

Ricochet
12-06-2008, 02:47 AM
Buffalo Arms is a good outfit to deal with.

Buckshot
12-06-2008, 02:47 AM
.............Buffalo Arms is a good outfit, and yes Dave Gullo is a regular ole guy. In fact he admitted to me that when he goes hunting locally he uses an IAB Sharps! :-) Don't know if you're up on the controversy as to the useability, etc of the IAB's? He says it works, and it's accurate. He said the largest positive is if it gets a ding or a scratch it doesn't really matter. He said everyone who sees it asks if it's an original!

................Buckshot

Southern Son
12-06-2008, 03:14 AM
bought from them twice, both times the parcells got to Oz in under 10 days. August is right though, looking through their catalog could leave you in real deep financial difficulties (I think the biggest financial difficulty is that I can't afford everything that is in there).

dromia
12-06-2008, 08:00 AM
Endorse all thats been said, I used to get quiete a bit of stuff of them but the excahange rate isn't so good just now.

That said they have stuff that is hard to get anywhere else. I placed an order with them this morning, it'll be here in the UK Wednesday if all is in stock.

Wayne Smith
12-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Ditto, ditto. They are great people with which to deal.

FISH4BUGS
12-06-2008, 01:35 PM
When I started casting I was using my 20 lb Lee pot to melt wheel weights. Once I got the 65,000 btu burner form Buffalo Arms and a bunch of other smelting stuff, I am now a production maniac. They were great to deal with. Buy with confidence.
BTW they sell a neoprene mould mallet that is the "...last one you will ever buy"....and they are right!

Steve
12-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Yes, Buffalo Arms is a great company to deal with. The first time I called them the owner Dave Gullo answered the phone. He was very helpful in answering my questions and sent me a catalog. I really like their cast iron lead pots -- very reasonably priced. I recommend them highly. Steve

Kenny Wasserburger
12-06-2008, 03:16 PM
You can't go wrong with the buffalo arms bunch Dave is top notch.

The lunger

Gellot Wilde
12-06-2008, 04:14 PM
Can't speak highly enough of them.

Been buying from then since god knows when, think the internet hadn't even been invented.

They are one good outfit.

Doc Highwall
12-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Yes they are great to deal with and a lot of knowledge. Talking to the people at Sinclair International they call Buffalo Arms the Sinclair International of Black Powder.

Gellot Wilde
12-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Ahh yes, Sinclair Int. yet another excellent company to deal with, especially for "us over the pond" types. :drinks:

Gussy
12-06-2008, 05:35 PM
Repeat all of above, +1. Did you notice NO negatives...... there's a reason why!!!!!
Gus

ktw
12-06-2008, 05:52 PM
It's one of those places I like to buy from, even though I may be able to find a slightly lower price elsewhere, just because I like the range of items they stock and their style of business.

-ktw

kodiak1
12-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Top Shelf people they can even get parts to us up here in Canuckada.

Ken