PDA

View Full Version : Ken

anachronism
12-05-2008, 09:07 AM
Ken sold me a used Lyman mould on the board here. Everything went smoothly until the Post Office managed to lose the mould in shipping. I got the packaging, but no mould. Ken refunded my money without hesitation, even though he came out on the short end of the deal. I figured he should get something out of the deal, even if it's only my respect.

Bob

Ben
12-05-2008, 09:49 AM
You'll meet some of the nicest people here on this forum.

Nice to see a man of his word who can easily see the right thing to do and have the internal standards and value system to motivate him to " Do the Right Thing" !

Ben

Yance
12-17-2011, 06:35 PM
...is a straight shooter. Good deal on an El Paso Weaver, fast shipping, great packing.

Bulltipper
01-08-2012, 04:37 PM
I purchased a V7 Weaver (El Paso) scope from Ken on this forum. It showed up promptly and encased in a piece of padded PVC pipe. Bravo Ken, even the USPS demolition team couldn't have broken it. Thanks for a great buy!
Bulltipper (currently tipping squirrel with my friends in SW Oregon)

wgr
01-09-2012, 05:02 PM
made a good deal with KEN. good guy to deal with. straight shooter

DeanWinchester
01-06-2014, 02:31 PM
Relieved him of a nice little Weaver steel body variable. Great scope and great deal.
Packed solid and shipped fast.

Ken is a good guy!

TNsailorman
10-26-2018, 05:17 PM
Bought some .357 brass from Ken. Fast shipping and absolutely as advertised. One of the great people on this site. A StraightShooter all the way. james