PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Nickel 9mm Brass

Wolverine19D
06-21-2020, 01:43 PM
I am interested in buying a few thousand rounds of nickel 9mm brass if anyone has some once-fired they'd like to get rid of for a reasonable price.

I am wanting to load up some good hollow points I have in nickel to help separate them from my normal brass plinking ammo. I am looking for once-fired brass only. I know if it's range pick ups that isn't a guarantee. I just don't want brass you've reloaded a time or two since I am wanting to make this as reliable and consistent as possible.

I have found a place online that sells 5k lots at once for a reasonable price but have never heard of that company before and would prefer to buy from someone here that could use the money. It doesn't have to be all at once if you only have 1-2k to get rid of and the price is good but would like to make shipping as reasonable as possible.

I could also be interested in your crimped in primer Winchester brass if it's something you don't use. I don't mind swaging and like the Winchester brass.

Feel free to e-mail me - Burris19d@yahoo.com or message me here. Thanks!

beagle
06-21-2020, 07:57 PM
Have about 1400 rounds on hand. Headstamps may be mixed. PM me with offer if interested./beagle

Wolverine19D
06-22-2020, 09:16 AM
Hey Beagle, thanks for the offer but I had another source offer to sell a larger quantity at once. So I'm not really in need at the moment unless something changes. I will have to see how many of the same headstamps I get when I sort through them to determine if I get some more.

I could still be interested if anyone else has nickel brass of the same headstamp. One of the main reasons I wanted so many to start with was to use different headstamps for different bullets. Not interested in processed brass, and unpolished is fine for me.

Thanks guys!

kevin c
06-24-2020, 02:35 AM
Pm sent.