PDA

View Full Version : Try this in Mexico............

Herb in Pa
12-22-2005, 03:02 PM
If you are ready for the adventure of a lifetime, TRY THIS:

Enter Mexico illegally. Never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.

*Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

*Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.

*Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.
*Procreate abundantly.

*Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behavior with, "It is a cultural USA thing. You would not understand, pal."

*Keep your American identity strong. Fly Old Glory from your rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window or on your car bumper.

*Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do likewise.

*Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican school system.

*Demand a local Mexican driver license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal presence in Mexico.

*Drive around with no liability insurance and ignore local traffic laws.

*Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all its officers.

Good luck! You'll be demanding for the rest of time or soon dead.

ruger4570
12-30-2005, 10:40 PM
I used to live in Tucson and heard about a "Gringo" that was "caught" with a round of 38 Special ammo. NO GUN and was sent to jail. I don't know if he is out yet. Only in America can you demand treatment that is unavailable any where else in the world. Hey,, keep voting for Democrats and Liberals. We are so "politically correct" we will destroy this Counbtry in time.

Frank46
12-31-2005, 04:36 AM
ruger45-70, there was a loosiana hunter who ended up in the slammer in mexico when his truck was checked out by the federales. Seems he had neglected to remove some military '06 ammunition from the truck. And thats not the only incident. I have a buddy that services the water treatment facility at angola prison (remember the movie "The Farm?) his truck is checked every time he goes there. One dummy was smuggling some mary jane (can't spell worth a darn) cigaretts in a pack of winstons. The guards picked up on that one real quick. He came but didn't leave. Not a nice place to visit much less be your home. Frank

keeper89
01-02-2006, 09:08 AM
Frank, started my career in corrections at Angola in 1982 for lack of a "real" job. Returned to NY in 84 and farted around for a while before hiring on with NY Corrections. Got to say that the "farm" was certainly one of the best run prisons I have ever worked at......not too tough on the cons as long as they behaved.....but learning DID sometimes take place!