PDA

View Full Version : A Lee mold question

ddeaton
11-26-2008, 09:16 PM
Is there a dimension reference for the Lee line of molds somewhere? Drawings?

NSP64
11-26-2008, 09:57 PM
click on the 'LEE' banner at the top, it will take you to the lee website. on the left click products, then available molds:wink:

ddeaton
11-26-2008, 10:20 PM
I guess I am asking for more than they have on their website. All I can find there is diameter, weight, and type.

Buckshot
11-27-2008, 03:24 AM
................Are you asking for what ALLOY Lee is using to spec their moulds?

................Buckshot

ddeaton
11-27-2008, 10:14 AM
No, I am trying to compare the molds I am buying through the group buys to the commercial molds. Just trying to do some homework and learn a little more. I guess I am looking more for cad drawings. It would be nice to start a collection. Is anyone else doing this?

HeavyMetal
11-27-2008, 11:31 AM
If I was that intersted in the actual deminsion cad type drawings I think I'd make a call to Lee and ask if they have these stored in a downloadable format.

If they do, and will give you the time of day, you may be able to not only get the current production stuff but every group buy ever done by this site as well as others.

I would be prepared to pay for them, after all they have done all the work, but I couldn't hazard a guess as to an honest value.

If you get lucky with Lee post and let us know how it turns out. This could actually be a good source for future GB's at least as a starting point.