PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Dillon SL900 Shotshell Loader.

W.R.Buchanan
04-20-2020, 06:51 PM
I have a nearly new Dillon SL900 12 ga Shotshell loader for sale. It was taken in trade for a gun I had and it has had only 150 rounds loaded on it. It is in perfect condition !!! It includes everything seen plus the discharge boxes. I think it was setup for Winchester AA's, but is easily changed to whatever you want to load.

IMHO these are the best Shotshell Loaders out there and also IMHO far superior in operation to a Spolar which I have used extensively. These won't drop powder or shot unless a hull is present and a Spolar will!

New price for these machines is $1370. However this machine has all the Accessories, Case Feeder, Tall Mount, Tools, Cover, and Discharge Boxes. That brings the new price to $1715.00 !!!

I am asking $1200 + shipping. Shipping will be a problem as this machine is pretty large so I am offering Free Drop Off in Ventura, Santa Barbara, Kern or Northern LA Counties. Maybe a meet at Oak Tree Gun Club in the SF Valley or ?. We can discuss delivery after the sale is made.

I can ship to other locations however $hipping will be whatever it costs, and there's no way to calc that up front until it's boxed up and weighed. Probably $50-$75? I am not going to disassemble this machine and box it up until someone buys it. IE: I have money in hand.

Here's pics.

Randy

W.R.Buchanan
04-21-2020, 09:33 PM
Thanks guys, now somebody buy it!

Randy

W.R.Buchanan
04-25-2020, 03:10 PM
Is anyone interested in this machine?

Randy

W.R.Buchanan
04-26-2020, 03:00 PM
TTT again

Randy

W.R.Buchanan
04-28-2020, 03:25 AM
TTT again

Randy

W.R.Buchanan
05-01-2020, 02:57 PM
TTT again

Randy

W.R.Buchanan
05-02-2020, 11:59 AM
Boy I just can't seem to give this one away? What's up guys, does nobody shoot shotgun enough to justify buying the best shot shell loader out there?

Randy