PDA

View Full Version : trouble with NOE checkout?

castalott
01-09-2020, 09:28 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with the NOE checkout?

Wheelguns 1961
01-09-2020, 11:44 PM
I can’t log in to my account. I read that I would need to reset my password. I go through the steps to do it, but they never send the email. I am sure they will get this new website running smoothly, and they are sold out of the mold I want, so I am just going to give them some time. If you are in need, I would call Al he is very nice and very knowledgeable, and I am sure he will fix you right up.

BrutalAB
01-10-2020, 08:02 AM
I placed an order on the 3rd and it took a few days to get a confirmation. It had a status as on hold until payment was verified, used paypal to pay.
my password reset email got filtered to spam cause google couldnt verify it was sent from noe. Might want to check that.

gwpercle
01-10-2020, 12:47 PM
I got onto the forum , it recognized my user name and password but the store doesn't recognize my password . Attempts to change my password just gets me in a never ending loop of emails to change password , when I attempt to change it .... another email gets sent...we just go round and round with that foolishness . If Al wants me to buy any more stuff...he needs to open the door and let me in . I'm getting all the password reset emails...the reset just isn't working
Gary

Wheelguns 1961
01-10-2020, 12:57 PM
I checked my spam folder. No emails from NOE

Mark McWillis
01-10-2020, 05:32 PM
I just got a mould from them that I ordered late last week.

stubshaft
01-10-2020, 09:06 PM
I still cannot use the cart function for boolit molds. I ordered a sizing die a week ago and the order still states that it is being processed. I DID receive an email back from them stating that they were behind in their orders because of the great sale they had (which I missed).

Hairy Dawg
01-11-2020, 11:06 AM
I've had this problem in the past. If I remember correctly, changing browsers solved it.

WBH
01-14-2020, 09:13 PM
I called and left a VM 3 days ago and as of today heard nothing and sent an email.

Phlier
01-15-2020, 09:05 AM
I called and left a VM 3 days ago and as of today heard nothing and sent an email.

You might try to order via the website again. I placed an order through the website on Saturday, and it went through just fine. The only error I got was on the very last page after the order was placed. I think it was the "Order Confirmation" page. I got an email stating the order had gone through though.

Hairy Dawg
01-16-2020, 01:29 AM
Ok, I just experienced a problem placing an order. I keep pages up on my browser all of the time. Looks like NOE has upgraded their website, but their old website is still active, although it won't let you place an order through it. It seems to hang up on payment options. I opened a new page and typed in their address, and it took me to the new page. i had to log in, in which it didn't recognize my password. I clicked on "forgot my password", in which it sent me a password reset page. This email actually went to my junk mail, but still functioned fine. I used the same password that I had before, and it let me save it. I was able to add the items I needed to the cart and then was able to proceed through the checkout, however, when it went through order confirmation, it went to an error page. I did get confirmation emails emails from NOE, and Paypal that my order went through. Hope this helps anyone that may be having problems.

Treetop
01-17-2020, 05:03 AM
I ordered a mould from NOE during the sale on 12/29/19. My status as of yesterday, 01/16/2020, is still "processing"... Treetop

Mr Peabody
01-18-2020, 01:31 PM
I ordered today, seems to work like before.

BrutalAB
01-21-2020, 08:49 PM
Got my order in that i placed on the third. Good thing i was expecting long ship time with the problems he was having.

Treetop
01-22-2020, 04:06 AM
I ordered a mould from NOE during the sale on 12/29/19. My status as of yesterday, 01/16/2020, is still "processing"... Treetop

Well Monday, 01/20/2020, I received an email from NOE that my order status had finally changed from "processing" to "Shipped"! TreeTop

castalott
01-28-2020, 03:04 PM
I'm sure most of my trouble is my caveman computer skills and my 20 year old computer. He sure has a bunch of stuff I want..... Thanks to All... Dale

Shiloh
01-29-2020, 08:05 AM
Can't consistently log in, he is out of and has been of the two molds I want or 6 months or more.

Shiloh

Rich/WIS
01-29-2020, 09:03 AM
Interesting issues but not unusual if he has changed/upgraded his system. My only checkout issue with NOE is it has taken so much of my money(LOL).