PDA

View Full Version : Need help getting on ruger forum

GOPHER SLAYER
12-31-2019, 05:28 PM
I have been on the Ruger forum for years and now they say my password is wrong. I tried getting help on that site but only got on the merry go round. Anyone have a friend who might be able to help?

cas
12-31-2019, 07:46 PM
Sorry to say no one here or there can help you with this currently. Or for quite some time now. :(

nicholst55
12-31-2019, 08:51 PM
I've been on that forum for many years now. IMHO, it will eventually implode and go dark. Too many years with no one at the helm. The entire software platform is obsolete. A recent server upgrade did little to alleviate ongoing problems. What is needed is money, time, and expertise. A complete revision and redesign is required, with new hardware and new software. Barring all that, well, the clock is ticking.

Tom W.
01-01-2020, 01:23 AM
It did the same to me about two years ago. One try and it said I had used all of my tried and I was supposed to look at a non-existent capachata or whatever that word is. I just gave up.....

Texas by God
01-01-2020, 01:34 AM
I gave up on it and Marlin due to snafuapparatus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

GOPHER SLAYER
01-01-2020, 12:57 PM
I agree with all the above.

Schreck5
01-01-2020, 01:59 PM
I had problems with Ruger last week. Finally figgered out how to send an email to them, (They have their contact info buried). They havent replyed yet. Their site finally started to accept my user name/password last night.

Land Owner
01-01-2020, 04:51 PM
https://rugerforum.net/ works just fine. if you are having a problem, then try this on your PC:

Hold down SHIFT-CONTROL-DELETE at the same time.

This will take you to the CLEAR HISTORY / CACHE / PASSWORDS screen. Then check and dump everything.

Then uncheck what you do not wish to dump on EXIT in the future (like save cookies and site preferences)

REBOOT your PC

You will have to LOG IN at all of your internet sites in the immediate future.

The above procedure will typically clear a whole heap of faults.

smithnframe
01-02-2020, 09:17 AM
I've been banned from that forum for life a few times over the last 6-7 years. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth!

nicholst55
01-06-2020, 02:13 AM
https://rugerforum.net/ works just fine. if you are having a problem, then try this on your PC:

Hold down SHIFT-CONTROL-DELETE at the same time.

This will take you to the CLEAR HISTORY / CACHE / PASSWORDS screen. Then check and dump everything.

Then uncheck what you do not wish to dump on EXIT in the future (like save cookies and site preferences)

REBOOT your PC

You will have to LOG IN at all of your internet sites in the immediate future.

The above procedure will typically clear a whole heap of faults.

I believe we're talking about the other Ruger forum (rugerforum.com).

Land Owner
01-06-2020, 09:56 AM
Oh. Sorry. Not familiar with that one.