PDA

View Full Version : Website name

lunicy
11-11-2008, 10:37 AM
I am having a brain fart here. Whats the website that you can search cartridge sizes.

beagle
11-11-2008, 10:47 AM
http://www.stevespages.com/page8d.htm

This is the one that I use/beagle

Wayne Smith
11-11-2008, 02:18 PM
ammoguide.com

Cap'n Morgan
11-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Speaking of ammoguide.com; I haven't been able to log in for several months. Whenever I try I always recieve a "This webpage is not available.":(
A google search shows that the site is up and running. I'm posting from Denmark, Europe, and have direct access to the web, no filters involved to the best of my knowledge.

What gives?

C1PNR
11-11-2008, 11:50 PM
Speaking of ammoguide.com; I haven't been able to log in for several months. What gives?

I don't know what to tell you, I just went in and took a good look around. :-?

MtGun44
11-12-2008, 11:44 PM
Is the Danish gov't "helping" you to avoid evil sites that refer to
(gasp!) ammunition?

Bill

Heavy lead
11-12-2008, 11:48 PM
Speaking of ammoguide.com; I haven't been able to log in for several months. Whenever I try I always recieve a "This webpage is not available.":(
A google search shows that the site is up and running. I'm posting from Denmark, Europe, and have direct access to the web, no filters involved to the best of my knowledge.

What gives?

I had this happen with our Cast Boolits website. Couldn't figure out what the heck was going on. Well it was a glitch in my sprint broadband card. I reinstalled the software and it went back to working ok. May want to try to reinstall your software. It's worth a try.

Cap'n Morgan
11-13-2008, 11:48 AM
Is the Danish gov't "helping" you to avoid evil sites that refer to
(gasp!) ammunition?

I doubt it, as most of the sites I visit are either hunting or shooting related [smilie=1: and I have only had the problem with ammoguide.

Anyway, I'll give it a try from work tomorrow. If that works I'll try switching ISP at home... and if it turns out my broadband provider is playing net-nanny they are in fore a rude awakening :twisted:

missionary5155
11-13-2008, 12:11 PM
I am here in Peru and Ammoguide.com is working fine .

wheelgunner
11-13-2008, 02:12 PM
From time to time I have trouble accessing sites that I know are working. Sometimes I can get on at work and not at home and vice versa. Sooner or later they all work again. Seems to be a problem with routing and the various servers along the way. When you go to a site it's usually not a direct connection from your 'puter the their server, it's usually thru several servers and if one of them has a glitch..no connect.