PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Customer Service - Dave Clements

osteodoc08
12-08-2019, 10:17 PM
For y’all that don’t know Dave. He is arguably one of the best, if not the best, Ruger pistolsmiths in the country. He specializes in the Blackhawk.

I sent him one of my OMBH 41 mags to work over and has been a companion piece ever since. I took my 5 and 6 year old boys “hunting” today and as usual, strapped on my Clements 41 and took a stroll through the woods listening to my boys become excited about “hunting” with dad. We were able to scare up a few squirrels but they were a safe distance away due to their warnings of 2 rambunctious kids bouncing around the woods. Anyhow, I go to pack up for the night and I realize the base pin locking but is gone. Bummer. Look all over for it but to no avail.

Not wanting to be without my custom 41, I shot an email over to Dave Clements and
Within an hour, received a reply that he will send me one out. I contacted him first as I wanted a matching finish.

Just a shout out to Dave and his always excellent customer service. Can’t wait for him to finish my current one he’s working on. This one being a 5.5” barrel length to match my 4-5/8” one I have now. One for each my younger 2 sons to inherit.

Gotta pick up some blue lock tite.......

Lloyd Smale
12-09-2019, 07:55 AM
daves good people.

smithnframe
12-09-2019, 08:28 AM
Any pics of the custom 41 mag?

osteodoc08
12-09-2019, 08:43 AM
Any pics of the custom 41 mag?

Sure. Let me get to my computer tonight and I’ll post some.

rking22
12-09-2019, 03:24 PM
He built my 41 special GP100, outstanding work and a gentleman to work with. Highly recommended!!!