PDA

View Full Version : H and R Barrel Stubbed 22 K Hornet Rifle and extras

NLS1
11-21-2019, 08:59 PM
XXXXXX For some reason I can't upload pictures.....so if you would like the few pictures I have, I can email them to you.
Sorry for the inconvenience, apparently I'm not tech savvy enough. XXXXXX

Hi folks,

I have a custom heavy barreled H and R Handi Rifle in 22 K Hornet.

This barrel stubbed rifle was built by David White, the owner of D and T Custom Gunworks.

David is an amazing craftsman and a great guy. This rifle is truly an expertly crafted tool. Totally precise, but not flashy at all.

Besides being an absolute nail driver, it has virtually no recoil. It is quite heavy and honestly I would not want to carry it around a lot.

I bought this several years ago to help my oldest son learn to reload and precision shoot, but honestly he wasn't that interested yet. So it hasn't seen tons of use.

The fore end is bedded and if I remember correctly, the scope base is too and totally rock solid.

The trigger is amazing, not sure what he did to it, but for me it feels perfect for this kind of gun, truly a thing of beauty.

Beautiful deep crown, wood is nice, bluing is excellent.

There are a couple tiny little rust specks on the stainless barrel on the bottom by the fore end, that despite storing with a ballistol rag on the receiver, are still there....with a rag and ballistol and my finger nail they come off. Must have been a couple spots of salt from sweat that I didn't rub down last use a couple years ago. I would fully expect that with a few minutes they would disappear, I just want full transparency.

It includes custom cut dies done by David, to perfectly match the chamber, and a bunch of brass. I think its around 50 pieces, but I will have to count.

I can ship everything but the receiver to your door, and the receiver has to go to your favorite FFL.

$550 including shipping both packages. I would consider trades for a Ruger pc 9mm take down carbine, certain glocks, a 44 mag double action revolver, an old 44 desert eagle, and certain reloading supplies.

$500 if you are a MN resident and want to pick it up. I live in southern MN and can go as far north as the Twin Cities.

Reply and PM for arrangements if you are interested or have trade ideas.

Dan

NLS1
11-24-2019, 08:22 PM
Price drop
$550 shipped

NLS1
12-04-2019, 05:08 PM
Just thought I would bump it again in case anyone is looking for a nice rifle this Christmas.