PDA

View Full Version : White Label BPCR Supreme Lube

ernierod
11-08-2008, 09:54 AM
Was thinking of ordering this lube for a 40-65 BPCR. Anyone out there with experience using this particular lube?? Any comparison to SPG?? Tnx experts :-)

badgeredd
11-08-2008, 10:51 AM
Was thinking of ordering this lube for a 40-65 BPCR. Anyone out there with experience using this particular lube?? Any comparison to SPG?? Tnx experts :-)

I can't give you a comparison to SPG as I haven't used it, but I am using the white label lube in my 40-65 and I am very happy with it. The price is reasonable and it comes from one of our own here. I got the sample pack so I could try all of his lubes and I am satisfied that they are just as good as more expensive brands. I'd recommend these lubes if you're not going to make your own. So far, I don't see a whole lot of advantage to making your own except home-made is a bit cheaper although it is more time one could use for other developements. I am relatively new to casting, but in my mind, I have enough other stuff to get right in the casting, sizing, and loading that it makes sense to me to work with a commercial lube (at least for now) until I get the other stuff sorted out. FWIW and.......Purely my OPINION!

Edd

pdawg_shooter
11-08-2008, 10:52 AM
If it comes from White Label it is good stuff. I have been casting since the 70s and since I found White Label I have stopped buying anything else!

catkiller45
11-08-2008, 10:55 AM
I have not used it..I not not like the SPG Lube either..I make my own with a 50-50 mix of bees wax and olive oil..It works better than the SPG in hot weather...My opinion only...Why buy it if you can make you own...Add a touch of Murphys oil soap and it smells good as well....

EDK
11-08-2008, 03:36 PM
It's great. Half the price of the other brands, works great in my SHILOH 50/90 with 34 inch barrel.

Looks very similar to SP* or DG*, smells like them, works just as well. I need to throw some in the STAR and see how it works for smokless loads in my VAQUEROS.

:Fire::cbpour::redneck: