PDA

View Full Version : Attention Caribou Hunters

versifier
12-12-2005, 09:02 PM
I was informed a little while ago that anybody who shoots that caribou with the bright red nose is going to have to answer to my eight year old daughter. I should warn you that she has her mother's temper, and those of you who use Aimpoints should be especially careful. I pity the fool who crosses her, as I hear she has an "in" with the fat guy in the red suit, too. Happy Holidays! [smilie=p:

kenjuudo
12-12-2005, 09:42 PM
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=671&stc=1

versifier
12-12-2005, 09:59 PM
I guess we don't need to worry about the fat guy in the red suit anymore. :p Damned good thing none of those critters have the red nose. I'll make sure she doesn't see the post, though, she'd **** blue smoke for sure! [smilie=b:

NVcurmudgeon
12-13-2005, 12:46 AM
Boone and Crockett excludes red-nosed trophies. They consider the enhanced visibility to be outside the "fair chase" rule.

kenjuudo
12-13-2005, 09:45 AM
I guess we don't need to worry about the fat guy in the red suit anymore. :p Damned good thing none of those critters have the red nose. I'll make sure she doesn't see the post, though, she'd **** blue smoke for sure! [smilie=b:

Just an old meanie at heart, :D used to tease the kids, had 'em going with a small buck and some red poster paint once, till the girl informed her younger brother that reindeer were magic and couldn't die. Got to love 'em at that age!

jim

1Shirt
12-13-2005, 10:51 AM
Great thread! When my daughter was about 3, my brother shot a spike in N.Y. and I told her that there would be no Christmas because her uncle had shot Roudolf. Big mistake on my part. My daughter was ok with it, but I caught merry hell from my wife, sisters, and my mother.
1Shirt :coffee:

SharpsShooter
12-14-2005, 06:25 PM
Could Be Trouble