PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic

Art in Colorado
10-21-2019, 04:32 PM
Last Monday Oct. 14 had my right knee replaced. In the hospital at 6:00 A.M. and was home by 4:30 P.M. Doing well. Used walker for one day and then on the crutch. Physical Therapy right away. Mowed front lawn today. Not a problem. Still can't get it through my thick head that I have a replaced body part.

Winger Ed.
10-21-2019, 04:48 PM
That's great.

Before ya know it, you'll be ready to get back in the ring for that Saturday night wrestling show.:guntootsmiley:

jdfoxinc
10-21-2019, 04:51 PM
That's good to know. I need both replaced. I've had 6 general anesthesia and am afraid of 2 more. Need to deal with that fear then maby I can lose the excess weight so the surgeon will be willing to operate on me.

Art in Colorado
10-21-2019, 05:10 PM
That's good to know. I need both replaced. I've had 6 general anesthesia and am afraid of 2 more. Need to deal with that fear then maby I can lose the excess weight so the surgeon will be willing to operate on me.

This was done with a spinal block and a milde anesthesia. Like getting a colonoscopy. Sure a few of us had one of those colonoscopy jobs around here.

Gewehr-Guy
10-21-2019, 08:28 PM
My 59 yr old neighbor just had a whole kidney removed through a 14 inch incision, and he was combining beans 7 days after the surgery. I guess he just would not wait for his neighbors to get his crop out for him! We all tell him to take it easy, but he's a stubborn farmer and you cant tell him nothing!

rockrat
10-22-2019, 12:04 AM
Where did you have the knee done?