PDA

View Full Version : Casting.. is it worth it ?

missionary5155
11-04-2008, 06:36 AM
YES it IS ! It is well worth my time and money so I VOTED ... WILL YOU spend the time and money to VOTE TODAY ?

Freightman
11-04-2008, 10:08 AM
I voted the first of last month, if you are old they mail your ballot to you. Do get out and vote if you haven't yet, this may be the most important vote in your lifetime. Even if your candidate doesn't win if there is no landslide there is no mandate.
GO VOTE

Tom Herman
11-04-2008, 10:36 AM
It's important for each and every one of us to cast our votes... The wife and I sat down Sunday night and carefully cast our votes.
And as far as lead goes, it will be more important every day to be able to cast your own...

Happy Shootin'! -Tom

targetshootr
11-04-2008, 10:37 AM
No I won't, I did it last week. Several times. There are so many votes to cancel out I may go again today.

Heavy lead
11-04-2008, 10:47 AM
Yup, I will, but I have never been so apathetic in my life. Like choosing between Lenin and Stalin. But I will go and pull the lever, punch the pin, throw the dart, whatever form Almena Township is using this year. Quite frankley the ONLY reason I'm bothering is the armed forces, and I have to look myself in the mirror in the morning. This is THE first time I have ever felt this way.

SWIAFB
11-04-2008, 10:54 AM
I was at the polls at 6:55, I was 36th in line, have never seen that many people there that early. Since I voted I have the right to bi??? if my canidates get beat.

James C. Snodgrass
11-04-2008, 10:58 AM
Just got home from it myself . I sure hope every body else feels it is important as I do . James

pps
11-04-2008, 12:11 PM
I voted. Unfortunately, we are probably in for a long 4 years as gun owners and Americans. We need to keep bitterly clinging to our guns, religion and our WALLETS if the "messiah" gets in.

Echo
11-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Sweet Ol' Carole, my bride of 53 years, and I sent ours in a couple of weeks ago. I hate to make the comment of 'lesser of two evils', but, Dang it, that's the way we saw it. I hope Palin can instill some leadership in the administration. Well - I HOPE they are the administration!

pps
11-04-2008, 12:40 PM
You are right about this election being the lesser of two evils.:groner:

leadeye
11-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Better half and I voted last week, I don't think I have seen as much shrill screaming around an election since 1968.

DLCTEX
11-04-2008, 02:55 PM
I voted last week. This is the first election in my 63 years that I wasn't "for" a candidate. Just more against one of the two. The only enthusiasm I have is maybe Palin will run at the top next time. DALE

OeldeWolf
11-05-2008, 03:37 AM
I went out and voted. Also my so/gf, and even my son, went out and voted. But he still got in. Sheeple breeding must have been going really well these last years.

AzShooter
11-05-2008, 06:01 AM
I voted last week, watch the elections tonight and just kept shaking my head. I guess people voted against Bush instead of for Obama and just didn't believe McCain was any different.

Oh well. Now we can see if there will be change for the better in the next four years. If not it will be our time again.

mto7464
11-06-2008, 11:17 PM
Well at least the great state of Missouri was red. What the hell happened in the rest of your alls states?

357maximum
11-07-2008, 12:23 AM
Well at least the great state of Missouri was red. What the hell happened in the rest of your alls states?

Detroit/Flint/ Saginaw/ Bay City/Lansing/ Benton Harbor is what happened.....us flatland farm grounders/woods dwellers did what we could...we were simply out voted....we did not promise anything to those that do not want to earn their stuff..and the other side offered everything to the same group. I am very scared at the thought of the price for their promise of a free lunch. The rurals have found a way for the urbans to pay for their lifestyle...all they had to sell was everyones freedom. How much paint will it take to paint the whitehouse red and then add a hammer and sickle to all them flags...ooooowwwwwwwwwwwweeeee thats gonna be spensive....I hope they do not axe me to pay for dat two.

Reloader06
11-07-2008, 12:30 AM
So did those of us behind the lines here in the Peoples Republic.

Matt

GrizzLeeBear
11-07-2008, 12:22 PM
357Max, tried to stem the tide a little over here in Bay City, not that it did much good. :(