PDA

View Full Version : Glad to be home

Johnch
09-23-2019, 12:37 AM
I have not been on for a while
Mostly because I am having problems with bulging disks in my neck
Causing some pain and not being able to turn my neck much without my left hand and arm sometimes tingling or going numb

So the Doctor had me first have 2 other Doctors at another hospital run a BUNCH of tests
My insurance covered the stay and the tests

But all 3 Doctors wanted MRI's , X rays and CT Scans

Nope , first I have to go through a bunch of rehab and then .... and only then will they pay for them

Oh ... one of the real reasons also I have not been on the site , The internet filter
I can kill zombies or play any game not XXX rated
But look at anything on Youtube , look at any web site that shows guns , ammo or talks about them is band

So 4 days a week a nice 20 something lady is about killing me
Who would think a .... MAYBE 120 lb lady
Would make me think she was beating me with a baseball bat ..... she isn't
She is just trying to help

Missed all of the Early Goose and Teal hunting season
As I refuse to hunt in pain , while taking LOTS of pain pills
I "Hope" to get in a little Dove hunting

So I have been casting and reloading when I could , to kill time
LOL IMO I have enough 38 Specail , 9mm , 40 S&W and 45 ACP ammo for a while , as I have a 5 gallon bucket for each one , about 1/2 - 3/4 full of loaded ammo

Next week I Am going to my pain management Doctor for Nerve blocks , I am having pain in the back of my head from several skull breaks and he feels it may help me feel less pain coming from everything
Even though Ohio Workmans Comp is blocking me from claiming any of these costs from the bulging disks
Even after falling 10' off of a ladder onto my forehead .... They claim the disks bulging is just from being 55 years old :veryconfu

So I plan on doing everything I can do to get out shooting and hunting

John

tja6435
09-23-2019, 12:46 AM
Glad to see you back, I hope you can get healed up soon

JBinMN
09-23-2019, 11:14 AM
Keep up the positive & good thoughts & I hope you get some relief!
:)

Thumbcocker
09-23-2019, 12:58 PM
There is a rumor that physical therapists were la b

or camp commandant in past lives.

Texas by God
09-23-2019, 05:42 PM
A little 90 pound girl made 200 pound me scream out a cuss word and kick the wall during P/T when my shoulder was healing. After everyone in there calmed down we all laughed about it. She crossed my eyes, she did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

clintsfolly
09-23-2019, 06:09 PM
I would walk in to PT and say “ Let the beating resume! “ they would laugh and I would just smile! Hurt sometimes but always helped!