PDA

View Full Version : WTB P14 Enfield stock

Andy
09-09-2019, 01:04 PM
Looking to get a period-correct stock for my P14 Enfield. It's a Winchester so I would prefer that maker's stamp but I won't pass on a good deal on a Remington or Eddystone marked one. Looking for something with the volley sight cutout area on the front of the stock (doesn't matter if the sight is still there or not).

Not looking for anything that has been sporterized/sanded/refinished etc.

Gtek
09-09-2019, 06:59 PM
I believe somewhere "in there" are a couple DP stocks (has demil holes cut) if interested.

Andy
09-10-2019, 09:43 AM
I'm hoping to get a correct stock for this rifle but maybe one of these would do in the meantime, I'll send you a PM

Der Gebirgsjager
09-10-2019, 11:56 AM
J&G Sales just had a small lot of P-14 Drill Purpose rifles for sale. You could contact them and see if perhaps they have a stock. The advertisement showed the rifles with the usual painted stripes on them (red & white or yellow), so that would have to be removed. Then you'd have a sanded stock, which you said you don't want.......but it wouldn't stop me personally, as to me anything that makes a stock look better is acceptable if it doesn't alter the original appearance.