PDA

View Full Version : clearing inbox

targetshootr
10-31-2008, 04:00 PM
I got a message that my inbox is full so I went down and clicked the box beside most of them and then I see there's no delete button. Before I close the window and have to do it all over again can someone tell me how it's supposed to work. thanks.

Jon K
10-31-2008, 04:07 PM
Go to the bottom right corner of private messages, in the pull down box selecte Delete after you pick messages to delete.

Jon

Bret4207
11-01-2008, 08:18 AM
You also have a folder you can transfer the jokes, addresses, important stuff to.

DLCTEX
11-01-2008, 11:25 AM
Good imformation. I was deleting them one at a time. What a pain. Is there some way to keep a read message, but not have the private message pop-up again and again. The only option I find is to delete it. DALE

Wayne Smith
11-01-2008, 08:46 PM
Yeah, mine says I have 166 stored, only shows 10, I've "deleted" the rest. Where the H*** are they stored after I've "deleted" them? How do I - well, I've already deleted them - what is a term for getting rid of them more completely than deleting them??

cubflyer75
11-01-2008, 08:58 PM
Wayne, check your inbox and sent folders. When you delete a message, it's probably from your inbox, because that's the one that you read all the time. Mike

Wayne Smith
11-02-2008, 07:42 PM
I found "Edit Folders" and found that they all were in my "Sent Folder". Gee, I didn't even know I had one of those. Thanks, Mike.

Gunload Master
11-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Dale, usually if you want to keep a message new. You can read it, go back to your private messages (where it shows them all), click the box on the right of the private message you want to keep new and go down to the bottom of your message and click that drop-down box and you should see something like "Keep as New" or something similar.. If you click that then click GO it will keep it highlighted as new but won't give you the pop-up message....

Hope that answers your question.

fishhawk
11-02-2008, 08:24 PM
but still just up to your number of messages alowed right?