PDA

View Full Version : contributer questions

oconeedan
08-03-2019, 11:52 AM
I made a contribution, and when paying i saw mention of gunloads.com
So, am i a contributor for gunloads.com also?
I went to gunloads.com and tried to register, unsuccessfully. It said i had incorrect "image verification string".
I tried again and there is a place for "image verification", but nothing there. Refreshing did not help.
Thanks, Dan

Minerat
08-03-2019, 01:40 PM
GunLoads.com is the host (home) of Castboolits. Scroll all the way to the bottom of this page and you will see Copyright ©2005 GunLoads.com. Your contribution is to keep the host site funded so we have CB. So yes, you are a contributor to GunLoads.com too.

As for registering someone with more knowledge on these things then me will have to explain. I'll see if I can get you an answer.

oconeedan
08-03-2019, 03:06 PM
Thank you and everyone here for the good info and participation!

oconeedan
08-03-2019, 03:11 PM
so s there a difference between castboolits.com , and castboolits.gunloads.com?
What about gunloads.com?

JonB_in_Glencoe
08-03-2019, 06:01 PM
so s there a difference between castboolits.com , and castboolits.gunloads.com?
What about gunloads.com?

Technically, there isn't a "castboolits.com"

Gunloads is a host website, and you will need a separate registration to "log in" to Gunloads if you want to participate there.
http://gunloads.com/content.php
if you click on that link, it will take you to Gunloads homepage, There are other forums that are hosted by Gunloads, including their own forum. Scroll down and look on the left side of the page to see other forums hosted by GunLoads, under the heading "GunLoads Hosted Sites"
» Cast Bullets
» Cast Boolits Home
» Bull Shop
» Williams Firearms
» Reloaders Guide

link to our forum "castboolits.gunloads.com"
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/cmps_index.php

So your contribution to Gunloads Annual server fund drive (from our website) helps fund our portion of the servers that operate our forum castboolits.gunloads.com

oconeedan
08-03-2019, 09:03 PM
Thanks Jon! That helps

jonp
08-27-2019, 05:58 PM
I tried to register and get thee following: "The string you entered for the image verification did not match what was displayed."

I see no image?