PDA

View Full Version : NRA membership and magazines

GregLaROCHE
08-03-2019, 06:23 AM
I was getting ready to renew my membership and couldn’t decide which magazine I wanted. I decided to see if I could pay extra to get two of them. I sent an email, but didn’t get an answer. Does anyone know if it is possible to get two magazines?
Thanks

smithnframe
08-03-2019, 07:22 AM
I think you can with 2 memberships!

NyFirefighter357
08-03-2019, 08:03 AM
Yes, they will subscribe 2nd magazine for $9.95 extra per mag per year. You can choose to do it right on the membership renewal on line, it's in step 3 of the process. Might not be anybody left to answer the e-mails, lots of turmoil there right now.

wulfman92
08-03-2019, 03:23 PM
I have found myself more satisfied with Gun Owners of America. Perhaps I could convince you to look into them instead of giving the NRA more money!

GregLaROCHE
08-03-2019, 03:46 PM
Yes, they will subscribe 2nd magazine for $9.95 extra per mag per year. You can choose to do it right on the membership renewal on line, it's in step 3 of the process. Might not be anybody left to answer the e-mails, lots of turmoil there right now.

That sounds good, but I didn’t find it on the renewal page. I’ll look again. Any help to find it?

KMac
08-03-2019, 06:53 PM
I have found myself more satisfied with Gun Owners of America. Perhaps I could convince you to look into them instead of giving the NRA more money!
That is what I did! No more money to the NRA till they clean their act up. So the way it is looking right now I will never give the NRA another cent. And the GOA was the very best option I could find to fight for my 2nd amendment rights. No magazines, no telemarketers calling for donations, no expensive mail pieces begging for more money, no $250,000 spent an suits for the person running the show. I could go on. They use the money for what it needs to be spent on.

NyFirefighter357
08-03-2019, 06:59 PM
https://membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals

Choose the renewal you want 1-2-3-5, pick you free junk gift, then pick your first magazine & click print, below will ask "Would you like a second magazine subscription at a discounted price?" Click the drop down menu & choose your other magazine.

Riverpigusmc
08-03-2019, 07:25 PM
I see the liberal's plan to and divide and conquer and destroy the NRA is working on some

wulfman92
08-03-2019, 07:37 PM
I see the liberal's plan to and divide and conquer and destroy the NRA is working on some

Or some of us are more aware of our surroundings. GOA will send you post cards to make it easy to write your congressmen, and their presentation is awesome. NRA wouldn’t quit calling for more money after I became a life member and DID NOT OPPOSE GIVING UP AN ACTIVE RIGHT with the whole bumpstock ban. Now if you’re crazy about them or not, the NRA did nothing to lobby against a right with a Republican majority and it’s gone now. FOREVER.

Good bye NRA

KMac
08-03-2019, 07:54 PM
I guess you could say that. But liberals really had nothing to do with it. In my opinion the NRA is imploding from within. Convince me that I am wrong and I will renew my membership. I am not trying to be abrasive or start a fight. I really want a strong NRA. The only way I know to show how unhappy I am with how they are doing things is not to renew my membership.