PDA

View Full Version : I am nearly the messenger.

jdfoxinc
06-19-2019, 06:33 PM
Hatch has managed to chase off Littleton shot maker. He answered my PM about coolent for dripping shot, then asked me to let the members know he will not be back on the forum or answering any pms.

Hickory
06-19-2019, 06:39 PM
Sounds like someone stepped on his toes!
Too bad, his comments were worth reading.

No_1
06-19-2019, 08:52 PM
Nobody stepped on anyone’s toes. LSM use to be a Vendor Sponsor which allowed unlimited advertisement as well as sales of his commercial products. He failed to renew his Vs therefore he is not allowed to advertise or sell his product here. As far as leaving the forum - that’s up to him.

Hickory
06-19-2019, 09:04 PM
Thank you for the information. The OP was not very clear.

skeettx
06-19-2019, 09:14 PM
Can't we all get along? :)
Shoot something !!!!
Today was a S&W 25-5 6" and a Kimber 1911 5"
What fun, what fun

waksupi
06-20-2019, 11:29 AM
Hatch has managed to chase off Littleton shot maker. He answered my PM about coolent for dripping shot, then asked me to let the members know he will not be back on the forum or answering any pms.

His loss.

Lyman split the sheets with us because there were negative comments on some of their products. We aren't a magazine that promotes a product just because we carry their ads, we are actual users that know if something works or not. No sugar coat, just facts. I'm certainly not saying that the Littleton shot maker doesn't work well, it does, and it's a fine product.

I can actually understand Littleton leaving the forum, as whereas they may be a very few shot makers on here, our main focus is the cast bullet. Were I them, I would have looked for where my time and advertising money was best spent.

No_1
06-21-2019, 12:27 PM
Well said Ric. Thread closed.