PDA

View Full Version : FS:Very nice used SmartReloader ISD - Electronic dispenser and scale - works great

LEADLUBBER
06-16-2019, 02:01 AM
Sold pending funds:

Greetings Boolit members,

I have a good working Smartreloader ISD electronic programmable powder dispenser with electronic scale that I would like to pass on to another of our gang.

This unit has not seen much use, and it does work well and drop consistent charges.

Last week, I tested the unit with some Alliant 2400 set at 15.0 Grains, and I set it to drop the charges very quickly, only slowing down at the last 1.5 grains or so. Each charge took almost the same amount of time to meter, taking only between 5.5-7 seconds to drop the charges. Out of 20 test charges, I had 15 that were perfectly on-target at 15.0 grains, 4 that showed 15.1 grains, and one that showed 15.2 grains.

I measured each of these 20 charges with my Lee safety scale and each was confirmed to be correct/matching weight to the digital scale.

I performed the same test with the charge weight set to 50.0 grains, performing a set of ten, finding the same basic percentage of accuracy to the goal weight. I had 8 perfect charges of 50.0 grains, and 2 with a charge weight of 50.1 grains. These were also all checked against the Lee Safety scale and were the same as the digital Smartreloader ISD. The machine throws the 50 grain charge quickly as well, and I thought I had timed it, but I didn't.

Watching videos of other brands perform this task, shows that the Smartreloader looks to be just as fast and likely just as accurate. The printed manual that comes with the tool is useful for the first few steps of setup and calibration, but after that, there are good videos on Youtube that detail how to setup new loads and how to save and adjust the grain weight of the target charge for each.

The calibration is done every time you power the scale up, and the scale calibrates quickly and easily, with a Pass of calibration, each of the 6 times or more that I turned it off and then back on.

Sold pending funds: PRICE DROP 6/17/19 to $130 shipped on this unit, shipped to Contiguous USA.

LEADLUBBER
06-16-2019, 02:58 AM
Also, if interested in offering trades, I am Looking for .480 Ruger dies, cases, cast boolits cast at .476-.478 boolits.

LEADLUBBER
06-17-2019, 11:51 PM
Bump, Still have it for sale, price drop!

$130 shipped to Contiguous USA.

6bg6ga
06-18-2019, 05:45 AM
Looks like a RCBS except for color.

HeadLead
06-18-2019, 06:57 PM
PM headed your way.

Joe K
06-18-2019, 07:00 PM
I’ll take it if HeadLead does not. Sending PM