PDA

View Full Version : WTS - 1000 count- 25 cal. Gator Gas Checks(copper) - NIB

JBinMN
05-01-2019, 07:44 PM
I have 1000- 25 cal. Gator Gas Checks (copper) for sale for $32.00 Shipped in CONUS. I will ship to AK or HI, if there is extra shipping & it is figured in. [$24.00+Shipping]

[NOE sells them for $27.50 + shipping, just as one example, and so does MidSouth. Midway has them for 31.50+shipping]

The reason I am selling is that I was in a hurry the day I was ordering components & mistakenly bought .25 cal, instead of .22 cal. I do not have any firearm in .25 cal., so I am selling these GCs to whomever can use them & then using the $$ to buy the proper GCs I need.

These are New In Bag, and I only opened the bag to remove one GC & verify they were for .25 cal., then I returned the one I measured into the bag & sealed the zip-lock bag again. ( They are .245" I.D.)

Here is a pic of them:

Payment options are:

USPS Money Order preferred.

I will consider PP with no fee(friends & family), but I prefer not to use them.

Those with whom I have done business with before, are welcome to pay with personal check.

Cash is acceptable, if you want to do so, "At Your Own Risk, of sending thru the mail.

Please post an "I will take them" here in this topic,

& then please send a PM to me regarding the GCs, with your payment method as per the above methods, your email if PP, & address/contact info.

I will send out the package of GCs the day I receive the funds or the day after depending on the time of day & if the US P.O. is open.

JBinMN
05-02-2019, 12:00 PM
BTW, I am willing to trade for an equal value handloading item/items, if anyone is interested in that type of a deal.

JBinMN
05-02-2019, 07:18 PM
Gas Checks were traded with a member here.

Topic closed.