PDA

View Full Version : WTB Misc Dillon 650 Parts

Stan_TN
04-16-2019, 12:15 PM
Hello - I purchased a Dillon 650 that was missing a few items - The Failsafe rod for the powder measure, the low primer warning, the small primer tube and all small primer parts (wheel, etc) and pins to hold the dies in. If you have some misc parts laying around, send me a message and a good offer. I am just trying to help you eliminate some clutter and save me a few dollars. Thanks in advance.

El Bibliotecario
04-16-2019, 01:36 PM
For the past quarter century whenever I needed a part for my Dillon press I called the company and they sent it gratis. I don't know what the upper limit is on their generosity but I would suggest contacting them.

JimB..
04-16-2019, 03:19 PM
I suspect that you can get the failsafe rod for nothing from Dillon.

When you say pins to hold the dies do you mean the brass pins to hold the cases in the shellplate? If so, you’ll need to know what number pins and that’s determined by the number of the shellplate.

Given that you’re missing the entire small primer assembly you should probably just plan on buying that, or at least offering to.

Stan_TN
04-16-2019, 04:19 PM
The pins for the toolhead. And, yes probably have to buy a lot of it - unless a member has a unit they only use with Large Primer and would part with the small primer setup....