PDA

View Full Version : Praise the Lord!!

xbeeman412
04-01-2019, 01:21 PM
Praise be to the Lord for watching over Us. Why did I think about bringing back things since We hadent been to the farm since May last year. The lock box that was cut hadent rusted so this breakin was only a few hours before. God gave Us a premonision of things were happening. Point being is that God was watching over Us.

Last week out of the blue the thought came to Me that We need to bring back everything We can. I called My friend to go check if there was anything broken into. He called Friday evening telling Me tractor,4 wheeler tools and all that could be carried was gone.

Report was made to the local Sheriff office Friday around 6 PM. Sunday the theif was caught and property recovered. The tractor had been worked on.. cylinders for the front end loader had been removed and resealed!.

My friend has been a Constable for 15 years before getting elected to County commisioner.
Had it not been for My friend everything wouldnt be back as He drove 30 miles to get the 4 wheeler and rest of things.

Praise and thanks to the Lord for the Blessings bestowed on Us.

Omega
04-01-2019, 02:30 PM
It's good to have friends like that, and glad he happened to be in a position to help. I hope the thieves get what they have coming, it takes a real lowlife to kick a man while he is down.

cat-mechanic
04-01-2019, 03:16 PM
Glad you got your stuff back. Hopefully the thief gets proper punishment.

Are you going to thank the guy for repacking your cylinders though. He did save you some time and effort there. :kidding:

bedbugbilly
04-01-2019, 09:04 PM
Glad you wee able to recover stolen items . . . sometimes with a little help from above things do work out.

Dieselhorses
04-01-2019, 09:49 PM
So they started working on your front end loader? (If I read that right)

CLAYPOOL
04-01-2019, 11:13 PM
What did they have in mind for those HYD. Cylinders. Hide dope / Meth in them...?? Money..?

lightman
04-02-2019, 03:04 AM
Thats good news!

xbeeman412
04-02-2019, 09:26 AM
The cylenders were leaking before and needed resealed