PDA

View Full Version : WTS Hungarian M44 rifle

Keith Sacane
03-27-2019, 09:41 PM
I have a 1953 Hungarian M44 for sale. This one is force matched with electro pencil. The metal and wood are in really good shape. I think it was probably rearsenaled at some time, but I don't know that for sure. The bore is not super bright, but the rifling is strong. It should make a good shooter. I've never shot it, and it still has the original hang tag on it when I got it. I don't really see anything that concerns me about the gun. I doubt we'll see these imported again. I'm asking $325 shipped to an FFL 01 though Shipmygun.com. I can ship to a C&R, but it'll cost me about $20 more to ship it that way. Shipmygun.com doesn't ship to C&R holders.

https://ibb.co/album/d1ONdv

I accept Paypal F&F or Paypal plus 3% for fees. I'm open to other instant payment methods if Paypal doesn't work for you. If your FFL is listed with shipmygun.com, it won't take very long to get it shipped out. If the FFL is not listed with them, it will probably take 2-3 days to get the label and get the ffl in their system. They use fedex to ship. The receiving ffl must be willing to accept shipment from a private seller, although if they're on the shipmygun list, they've already agreed to that. I do not have a FFL. Please let me know if you want any other pictures. I've tried to be as thorough as possible with the descriptions, and I don't want there to be any uncertainty.

Keith Sacane
03-29-2019, 02:43 PM
Bump for Friday. If you think the price is out of line, feel free to make an offer.

Keith Sacane
04-03-2019, 09:37 PM
Closed