castalott
12-05-2005, 09:43 PM
I WONDER WHAT SHE IS THINKING????

"If I can get this handle off, I'll put it where he'll never find it!'

"How come the boss won't adjust his own dies?'

"Go for this! Go do that! Wish I'd been born a rabbit!!!'

" I like this hickey nut mashing tool! It's fun!'

'So THIS is the God they worship! What's the big deal?'

All in fun......pardon my warped sense of humor...

~dAlE

Harpman
12-05-2005, 09:44 PM
ehehee.I was thinking, she was probly thinking, " For cryin out loud !"

castalott
12-05-2005, 09:50 PM
That is quite a 'look' on her face....I think you could have a lot of fun posting it and asking for everyone's thoughts.....

( is it intense concentration? Disgust? Amazement? Amusement? Deep thought?)

kenjuudo
12-05-2005, 09:53 PM
If she can weigh sort boolits, I'll trade ya a grandkid for her!

Harpman
12-05-2005, 09:53 PM
knowing and living with her for 20 odd years,, I think its all of the above except discust, she is smart and very intense, knows no fear , and obeys better than most kids..she's cool beans in my book. best pal I ever had. she tip toes around the bench as to not bump anything..LOL

castalott
12-05-2005, 09:54 PM
More thoughts...

" Oh God, the exlax is starting to work!'

'When I moved the thing like this is the car, things started to happen!'

'If I can get this thing unscrewed, I'll bonk that silly cat right on the head!!!'

castalott
12-05-2005, 09:59 PM
Looks like you have a great pal....

This world is an amazing place.....We are all too busy chasing dollars and being 'big shot'....

You don't learn that until late in the game....

Dale

SharpsShooter
12-05-2005, 10:10 PM
This could be an advertisement like the gorrila and american tourister luggage. A statement of durability.

Other thoughts...

and the guys at lee precision think they are smart..i'll show them

Great Picture!!!

Harpman
12-05-2005, 10:18 PM
LOL.you are gooooooood !!!!!!.this is actually an advertisement,,,,,she is writing a book...to be out soon...A book all you guys will want, and NEED or atleast could use...any one guess what it is ?...it deals with reloading..will be out within a week..dang, cant sneak anything by you guys !

StarMetal
12-05-2005, 11:19 PM
She's thinking: "Aha, Planet of the Apes, I'll show them"

Joe

Maven
12-05-2005, 11:19 PM
That can't be an example of Intelligent Design!

castalott
12-05-2005, 11:37 PM
" 22 years slaving around this place..and not one cute little monkey guy....."

" Hmmmm title for my new book....' Casting...Are you just banannas?' "

"Next...He'll want me to shoot his groups for him..."

" I don't do windows and I don't do bullet casting. You know what happened that time my tail fell in the lead pot...."

Herb in Pa
12-05-2005, 11:47 PM
Thanks .......I really needed that!!!!!!!!!!!!

762cavalier
12-06-2005, 12:15 AM
O.K. NO MORE MONKEY BUSINESS [smilie=l: [smilie=l: [smilie=l: [smilie=l: actually I wish I had an animal as interested in my hobby. My cats all look at me like my whiskers are too long and the dog is only interested in licking my shoelaces ( and other parts :groner: )

Curly James
12-06-2005, 01:00 AM
Hey Harpman,

Did you live in the Gainesville area at one time? If so we have met briefly over the years.

Harpman
12-06-2005, 01:17 AM
NO, I am just outside columbus, long time ago I sold a mess of monkeys though..100's alot in Georgia too.

Goatlips
12-06-2005, 01:54 AM
So THAT'S a Powder Monkey!

Goatlips

SharpsShooter
12-06-2005, 07:21 AM
So THAT'S a Powder Monkey!

Goatlips

OH THAT'S GOOD! :grin:

The Nyack Kid
12-07-2005, 10:51 PM
right now she is probably thinking

"im glad i'm not in Montana cause right now it is Cold Enough To Freeze The B***s Off Of a Brass Monkey"

Buckshot
12-08-2005, 03:53 AM
...........My pet raccoon would have had that neat setup looking like the wreck of the Heasperous in jig time!

............Buckshot

Curly James
12-09-2005, 12:27 AM
Okay, reason I asked was back in the late 80's I met a guy while out on a prowler call (I'm LEO) who was walking his monkey ;) in the condo parking lot. we had a conversation about firearms and relaoding at that time. Ran into the same guy while working off-duty job as security at an exotic animal auction and again talked about his pet and firearms. The strangest was when I happened to be traveling in the same direction as a large SUV. When we pulled alongside each other at a traffic light I looked over and saw a monkey sitting as if driving the vehicle. I could not see a human at that angle or because the driver was sitting leaned back in the seat. While I marveled at that fact the light changed. The monkey looked over at me, raised one hand (paw?) and slicked back his hair placed the hand on the steering wheel and the suv sped away. I was in an unmarked car by then and followed to try and see if it was my aquaintence. Followed him into a parking lot, it was the same guy and when I told him what it looked like from the side he allowed as how the monkey sat in his lap while he drove. Whikle he laughed at the story I sorta got the idea he knew and did it on purpose. Long explanation but that was the reason i asked.