PDA

View Full Version : Gun show free admission

condorjohn
03-09-2019, 02:20 PM
That time again! Just tell the cashier "I shoot cast boolits" and get in free. This is year three for
this offer. Year one was a bust, year two we got one, non-member. Please limit this to Forum Members.237645

JBinMN
03-09-2019, 02:48 PM
Very cool that this is being done.
:)

Sad to hear if someone who is a non member is just "using" the system though. There always has to be some jerk out there trying to scam the deal...
:mad:

Too far away for me, but I hope ya have a Great time!
:)

woody1
03-09-2019, 02:58 PM
Can't believe Libtard Central of Oregon would allow a gunshow. Seriously, I'm surprised. Probably would require an overnite stay for us so prob'ly won't be there.

condorjohn
03-10-2019, 12:27 AM
Willamette Valley Arms Collectors was founded in 1967 and this is our 52nd anniversary show. Eugene, OR is
home of the University of Oregon and very liberal. Once you get out of town things change quickly. You go from blue to red in a flash!

fatelk
03-10-2019, 02:09 AM
Sad to hear if someone who is a non member is just "using" the system though. There always has to be some jerk out there trying to scam the deal...
Sorry about that; that was my fault. It was an acquaintance who took an interest in old guns and was asking me about ammo and reloading. I turned him onto this forum but I don't think he joined or ever got into casting.

I lived in that area for a decade before moving; it's just as John says. Their annual show is a really good one. I always made sure to attend every year. If I wasn't on call at work next weekend I'd make the 2 hour drive to go.

abunaitoo
03-10-2019, 04:26 AM
Same days as our Gun Show in Hawaii.
Scrambling to get ready.
Little hard to do with my gout acting up again.

JBinMN
03-10-2019, 06:42 AM
Sorry about that; that was my fault. It was an acquaintance who took an interest in old guns and was asking me about ammo and reloading. I turned him onto this forum but I don't think he joined or ever got into casting.

I lived in that area for a decade before moving; it's just as John says. Their annual show is a really good one. I always made sure to attend every year. If I wasn't on call at work next weekend I'd make the 2 hour drive to go.

No worries from me.
;)

You did your part by being a member here, apparently he did not do his.

condorjohn
03-12-2019, 11:33 AM
Final bump... 237790

Shawlerbrook
03-12-2019, 11:35 AM
Great deal ! Wish I was closer.

condorjohn
03-18-2019, 02:08 PM
We had a very successful Gun Show even tho' the weather was against us. First good weekend since the snow storm. I'm sure the "Honey Do" lists were in full swing.

We had around 1400 attend and all had a good time.

I guess I was the only "Cast Boolit Forum" member there...

Valley-Shooter
03-18-2019, 04:57 PM
Oh, I didn't see this post until today.
I could of went Sunday morning.
Maybe next year.