PDA

View Full Version : HR 444 Marlin Barrel w/ammo 18.5in and HR 308 Barrel w/ DNZ and VORTEX Scope FS

bluejay75
03-02-2019, 06:53 PM
Greeting fellow boolit Casters and shooters,

A. 237204237205237206

B. 237207237208

Up for sale is two very nice Handi Rifle Barrels. Both are proven barrels and MOA or better. Actually the 308 does it with Remington Core Lokt Green Box 150s. Thats why I left the mount and scope on there. Fit it to a frame and go to Walmart and pick up 5 boxes of Remington Green Box and you have a lifetime supply of shooting.

A. 288.00 Shipped (except Ammo). Buyer pays actual shipping on Ammo by the cheapest means available. HR Harrington and Richardson 444 Marlin Barrel. Cut to 18.5 Inches and Parkerized. Recessed Crowned. Will come with Scope Rail. Proven Shooter. Comes with one full box of Hornady Leverevolution 265 FTX + 17 Rounds in a partial box. 4 rounds of Remington 240 GRN SP. 13 COR-BON All Copper 225 GRN DPX Rounds (in R-P Brass from the factory).

B. 288.00 Shipped. HR Harrington and Richardson 308. I hate to let this one go. It is a real shooter. I keep it disassembled inside my truck in a canvas tool bag for those times I need to reach out and touch something. Has accounted for over a dozen pigs, the biggest coyote I have ever seen, a horse that was hit by a car and a few rabbits, coons and others.

Comes with a DNZ scope mount. 2-7x35 Vortex Crossfire Scope. Cut to 18 inches, threaded and has a removable muzzle brake on it. Not one of those bust your eardrum jobs either. It will come to you zeroed to Remington Corelokt Green Box 150 and is MOA with it.

Prefer Paypal FF. Any reasonable payment accepted. Bottom is dropped out of the price and Im pretty firm where I have these listed.

Bluejay