PDA

View Full Version : Forgot about the chat

skud007
02-23-2019, 09:49 PM
Totally forgot that there is a chat option on here. Anyone use it? Looks pretty empty now.

metricmonkeywrench
02-23-2019, 09:55 PM
It’s hit or miss sometimes. I’m on the east coast so I’m normally in bed when some folks log in

JBinMN
02-23-2019, 10:05 PM
I have had "hit or miss" luck with chat, as well. So, I don't actively participate much.

When I was on there, I really enjoyed the more direct replies to the posts which was more like a conversation. The only trouble is that since I was not used to it, several different conversations could be going on & sometimes it was hard for me to know who was talking to whom.

It is pretty cool though & I recommend it to anyone who wants to try a different experience & perhaps get more "real time" conversation about the stuff we love to do.
:)

G'Luck & have fun there, if anyone gets the chance to go check it out and has not before!
:)

skeettx
02-23-2019, 10:21 PM
I am on some mornings, most folks from 6AM till 8AM Eastern
I am up at 5AM Central so I get to catch a lot of it

Then, later in the day, I will see if anyone else is on, mostly not, but sometimes :)

What times are most others here on the CHAT??

skud007
02-24-2019, 10:20 AM
That's what is neat about chatting, the real time responses. I can see where the time change can have an impact.

fatnhappy
02-27-2019, 09:47 PM
Once upon a time you could find the site owner, half a dozen mods and a dozen ne’er do wells in there at any given time.

There was also a list of idiots perma-banned from chat.

waksupi
02-28-2019, 11:33 AM
Many of us used it daily for along time. I seldom see anyone there anymore, although I am usually only on here once a day in the morning now.

shooter93
02-28-2019, 07:55 PM
I used to be there a bit every night but haven't been for a while because of some serious health issues. I do intend to get back soon though. At times it was pretty busy and was interesting. At times we even talked about guns......lol.

No_1
03-01-2019, 11:04 AM
Once upon a time you could find the site owner, half a dozen mods and a dozen ne’er do wells in there at any given time.

There was also a list of idiots perma-banned from chat.

I drop in every once in a while but hardly ever see anyone there. I sure wish it was more active.

Take care,
Robert