PDA

View Full Version : WTS Remington 700 264 Winchester Magnum with RCBS dies

Keith Sacane
02-13-2019, 10:42 AM
Sold a Remington 700 in 264 Winchester Magnum. I'll include a set of RCBS dies with this rifle. This was made in the sixties and has a blued stainless barrel. They only made them for around 8 years in this configuration. It has a 24" barrel and a Swift Scope. It has some scratches and dents on the stock that I think you can see in the pictures, but overall it's in good shape. I originally intended to refinish the stock because it looked like it would turn out really nice with the figure in the stock, but it's in decent used shape as is. The metal is in good shape overall. There is one area of bluing loss and a scratch on the barrel shown in the pics. There is a little bit of freckling on the receiver, and the bluing at the front of the receiver has a little wear. The bore is in good shape. I've priced it considerably less than comparable guns on Gunbroker in the same caliber and configuration. I may remove the scope and wrap it separately when shipping to make sure it travels OK. $600 shipped to FFL. $550 shipped if you don't want the scope.

I accept Paypal F&F or Paypal plus 3% for fees. I'm open to other reasonably quick methods of payment. If your FFL is listed with shipmygun.com, it won't take very long to get it shipped out. If the FFL is not listed with them, it will probably take a few days to get the label. They use fedex to ship. If you feel my prices are out of line, feel free to make an offer. The receiving ffl must be willing to accept shipment from a private seller. I do not have a FFL. Please let me know if you want any other pictures. I've tried to be as thorough as possible with the descriptions, and I don't want there to be any uncertainty.
https://ibb.co/album/gZNi1F

Keith Sacane
02-14-2019, 08:42 AM
Feel free to make an offer if you're interested.

Keith Sacane
02-15-2019, 09:16 AM
Bump for Friday

Keith Sacane
02-20-2019, 09:14 AM
Closed