PDA

View Full Version : Large interfaith meeting in Dubai

pmer
02-08-2019, 12:28 AM
https://freedomoutpost.com/pope-islams-most-important-imam-just-signed-a-covenant-that-pushes-us-much-closer-to-a-one-world-religion/#mobile-nav

Has anyone seen this in news? I just learned of it and thought it might be tongue in cheek but it is on the Vatican News website as well.

I don't know, it seems crazy that everyone is suddenly going to get along.

This is above my pay grade lol.

Loudenboomer
02-08-2019, 12:43 AM
This is worth looking into. Sure doesn't sound like good news to me!

dverna
02-08-2019, 01:00 AM
One world religion???

rl69
02-08-2019, 06:45 AM
He who testifies to these things says " yes I am coming soon " Amen . Come Lord Jesus
Rev22:20

pmer
02-11-2019, 09:01 AM
Does anyone know if there had been a conference like this before? (Historicity)

I suppose this could be a good thing if it can bring some peace and love in the world but I wonder if this is more about a truce?

In a compromise everybody has to give up something, somehow I don't think there are going to be any barbecued pork joints in Islamic neighborhoods.

I can see people of Islamic faith feeling the same way.

Thundarstick
02-11-2019, 10:29 AM
As long as everyone involved realizes that in the Islamic religion it's perfectly OK to lie, cheat, and steal as long as the end game is to advance Islam. Islam also tolerates weaker forms of the religion until "true Islam" can be brought to bear on a population, after they are in majority.

Personally, I see it as just another attempt at watering down Christianity, by accepting the unacceptable. Just as Christians have come to accept evil as a normal life style, and vote in baby killers to lead us in righteousness!

This imam probably has a price on his head by now anyway. [smilie=1: