PDA

View Full Version : A big thank you

Kirk Miller
10-12-2008, 04:21 PM
I know that it's ancient history, but, a few months ago I was asking about the removal of the bevel base from my 358665 four cav. mold. I received an incredible amount of help and advice from the forum and am very grateful.
Our own "Leftiye" was kind enough to send a pm, offering to do the work with no compensation. Unfortunatly, I'm not built that way and refused to let him do the work unless I could reimburse him with something. So, for the measely amount of 40lbs of ww ingots, he removed the bevel on not one, but two molds.
NO where, and I mean NO WHERE, have I met a group of people with more integrity, honesty, and selfless service than here.
I'm proud to be a member here and look forward to many more years of communication with this great bunch of quality people.
Kirk

docone31
10-12-2008, 05:08 PM
I also have found this to be true with this forum.
A great bunch of people here.
They also work with facts, not hope it is so.
A great bunch.

straight-shooter
10-12-2008, 05:18 PM
+2

I joined this forum and people already had a great cup of coffee and a newspaper waiting! :coffee:

leftiye
10-13-2008, 02:33 PM
Kirk ain't so bad hisself!

copdills
10-13-2008, 04:54 PM
Great Forum with Greater People, Thanks

FISH4BUGS
10-13-2008, 05:06 PM
My experience is great also. I have bought moulds, bought thousands of gas checks, sold moulds, traded moulds, bought ingot moulds, bought accessories, and soon will get my 358156 HP'd. I have gained more info here than on any other board anywhere.
My hat is off to a great bunch of people out there in cyberspace!

Blammer
10-13-2008, 08:22 PM
I like this place too.

A while back I enquired about the rcbs35 200 boolit and next thing I know I was offered samples from several people.

I thought I'd get about 20 or so. So next thing I know I'm getting a package in the mail from a generous person and it's HEAVY!

I must have gotten 200 plus bullets! I was shocked and very pleased! It then occurrred to me how much cheaper the lead bullets must be! That someone would so easily send me so many.

Well it's not just been one person of the course of time who have done that, and I in turn send out lots of stuff too...

What comes around goes around here and it's all good!