PDA

View Full Version : Stop and think!

Goatwhiskers
02-03-2019, 04:30 PM
A big black spider tried to walk across my hand. Now I'm googling how to remove a fork from bone without causing further damage. (Sorry I had to try to brighten someone's day.)GW

Tom W.
02-03-2019, 04:41 PM
Now I gotta clean my screen......

Hickory
02-03-2019, 04:53 PM
Too quick on the draw.

Pipefitter
02-03-2019, 05:08 PM
And while you are here, don't try to replace the cat litter with 100 packages of pop rocks.......

Winger Ed.
02-03-2019, 05:19 PM
Lucky your a good shot and didn't have to chase it up your arm with a ice pick.

bikerbeans
02-03-2019, 07:51 PM
Did the spider taste like chicken?

BB

sniper
02-03-2019, 07:55 PM
OWIE! That's gotta leave a mark!:shock:

CastingFool
02-03-2019, 08:01 PM
Didn't happen if no pics!

Goatwhiskers
02-03-2019, 08:54 PM
At least it wasn't my shootin' hand.

JBinMN
02-03-2019, 09:38 PM
Could be worse... & it reminds me of something...

Just a little bit of good advice for those who may not know...

ALWAYS LOOK before you squat to poop in the outdoors, & be careful when standing up & pulling up your trousers, etc... Sometimes there are things you may want to deal with BEFORE they become a problem...

Even when it is dark out...
;)

Like I said, good advice for those who may not know...

There "are" things to worry about while you are in one of your most "vulnerable" activities, other than what ya might think...
;)

Hope your hand feels better...
LOL

Winger Ed.
02-03-2019, 10:32 PM
Just a little bit of good advice for those who may not know...
ALWAYS LOOK before you squat to poop in the outdoors, & be careful when standing up & pulling up your trousers, etc... Sometimes there are things you may want to deal with BEFORE they become a problem...

Reminds me of advice for those new to Texas: "Never squat when you're wearing spurs".

And---
I talked to a guy awhile back that went on a hunting trip WAY! up there in snow country,
It was somewhere in the unexplored Northern Territories that we call, 'Not Texas'.
He didn't buy it around here, but he came up with a snowmobile suit to wear on the trip.
One night, he had to 'go'.
He went out aways from the camp, pulled the snowmobile suit down & out in front of his boots and 'grabbed a branch'.
Upon returning to the cabin, it was discovered that he hadn't pulled the suit out in front of his boots quite far enough.

Dieselhorses
02-03-2019, 10:35 PM
It's the brown ones with the violin on the back you have to worry about! Gives a whole nother meaning to playing the fiddle.

Texas by God
02-03-2019, 11:07 PM
I pick them up by the back of the neck, look them in the eyes, and toss them aside. Except Tarantulas. They're cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hannibal
02-03-2019, 11:14 PM
Knew a fella who took a squat then walked around for half the day before he figured out he'd filled his hood on his coveralls. Didn't have a change of clothes, so he hacked his hood off with his skinnin' knife.

Said 'I wondered why I kept smellin' **** all mornin'.

lead-1
02-04-2019, 12:31 AM
Knew a fella who took a squat then walked around for half the day before he figured out he'd filled his hood on his coveralls. Didn't have a change of clothes, so he hacked his hood off with his skinnin' knife.

Said 'I wondered why I kept smellin' **** all mornin'.

Oops, just woke up the wife with my laughing.

Tom W.
02-04-2019, 12:47 AM
I remember a woman who's daughter was getting married. She wanted to borrow or buy some hay bales, as they were planning a " country" wedding. The lady she asked said sure, but be aware that copperheads and rattle snakes sometimes live in the bales, looking for rodents........

Daveco
02-04-2019, 12:57 PM
Thanks guys! A few good chuckles brightens a Monday up quite a bit. Not to mention that me sitting over here chuckling to myself makes the wife think that my belts are slipping a little more.:bigsmyl2:

skeettx
02-04-2019, 01:08 PM
Well done, well done
:)

mold maker
02-04-2019, 01:33 PM
Carrying around a hood full is bad enough, but if ya flip it up!!!!!!!!