PDA

View Full Version : Passing of our member William Wallenstein, AKA: Bill*

Billsdaughter
01-23-2019, 09:54 PM
I am so sorry, I know I'm not doing this right, but my father William Wallenstein passed away in September and he was an avid member... I just want to know what part of this site he was on... I'm probably in the wrong place. He taught me to cast my own when I was a child and I'm the only daughter left that wants to keep that part of him alive (my sisters cop husband took all his guns) I'm begging just to have this part left, he had things left for pp on this site, and I want to honor his wishes

Dragonheart
01-24-2019, 02:05 PM
I am so sorry, I know I'm not doing this right, but my father William Wallenstein passed away in September and he was an avid member... I just want to know what part of this site he was on... I'm probably in the wrong place. He taught me to cast my own when I was a child and I'm the only daughter left that wants to keep that part of him alive (my sisters cop husband took all his guns) I'm begging just to have this part left, he had things left for pp on this site, and I want to honor his wishes

I am sure I speak for all in saying we are truly sorry for your loss. As you may have noticed from the posts your father used a "Handle" for any posts and not his his real name, so we typically only know others by that handle. It would also require a password to access his account, but under the circumstances the site manager may provide you with that information. I believe you can contact the server manager using "Contact" in the forum menu.
It is unfortunate, but so true that when a person dies and has not spelled out their wishes in a will some family members think they are entitled to everything and the others nothing, I know first hand. I wish you well in your endeavors and should you decide to join this site, welcome.

Moonie
01-24-2019, 05:30 PM

So sorry for your loss, it is always distressing to hear of one of our membership passing on.

osteodoc08
01-24-2019, 07:03 PM

Moderator note: this was posted within a thread. I wanted to start a new thread for the OP “Billsdaughter”

JonB_in_Glencoe
01-25-2019, 12:30 PM
osteodoc08,
I moved the Bill related posts from your 'chargemaster' thread.

JonB_in_Glencoe
01-25-2019, 12:42 PM
FYI,
William's user ID is Bill*

This is the most recent thread he started...but there are 800+ posts he made in other members threads.
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?144802-Determining-quot-Grain-quot-of-paper&highlight=

MT Gianni
01-25-2019, 05:30 PM
Sorry to hear of your fathers passing.

Hickok
01-25-2019, 05:44 PM
Condolences to the family of Bill at his passing.

May he rest in peace.

castalott
01-25-2019, 05:47 PM
Mercy to you all..... Dale

Wheelguns 1961
01-25-2019, 06:14 PM
R.I.P. Bill*. Condolences to all family and friends.

NSB
01-25-2019, 06:22 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your fathers passing and your loss. I hope you continue to carry on with what he passed on to you. Please visit often.

smoked turkey
01-25-2019, 07:34 PM
Sorry to hear of your dad's passing. He will be missed by the cast boolits family here. Meanwhile I pray that you have peace in this great loss.

jonp
01-25-2019, 08:45 PM
Prayers for you and your family. Bill will be missed

Iron Whittler
01-25-2019, 11:29 PM
Condolences to your family.

skeettx
01-25-2019, 11:51 PM
Bill* may your rest in peace
Condolences to the family

Mike

Thumbcocker
01-26-2019, 09:24 AM
Condolences. Perhaps when the time is right Bill's daughter will post here and let us know how she is progressing as a caster or share some memories of time with her dad casting.

skeettx
01-26-2019, 04:50 PM
To find out his recent postings, go to
Advanced Search, click on it
The click on Search Single Content Type
In User Name enter Bill*
Also click "Exact Name
Search now

Hope this helps you to find his footprints

Mike

p.s. I sent you a PM on this also

JBinMN
01-26-2019, 08:01 PM
Condolences to you & your family for your loss.

Although skeetx described a way to find your fathers posts here before this one...Here is an easier way to find you fathers' posts here. Just click on the link & it will take you to where you can go thru them if ya like.:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/search.php?searchid=5289342