PDA

View Full Version : New Years Wish

Hickory
01-01-2019, 08:39 AM
I guess anytime is a good time to wish for something you don't have or for something no one has, no matter what it may be. You can look around and see plenty of thing lacking in all areas of life and our culture.
Make a wish, no matter how impossible it might be.
I have a few.

S&W L/K frame in a 327 federal.
Marlin 1894 takedown in 44 mag with a 1in 20 twist.
People would come to their scenes and cleanup our government.
A free, world class shooting range with in 5 miles of every shooter.

The first two are achievable, the last...not so much!
But, these are wishes and nothing more.

LUCKYDAWG13
01-01-2019, 11:03 AM
Well not a wish but more of a goal I was at my indoor range and there was a guy shooting Bullseye So i'm thinking how hard could it be
Anyway it was Humbling to say the least I'm going to work on that

Bent Ramrod
01-01-2019, 12:28 PM
A friend put a personal message in his Christmas card to me:

“In the New Year, may your Chickens fall like rain.”

I sure could use some of that. :mrgreen:

Hogdaddy
01-01-2019, 01:25 PM
May the Lord bless each & everyone.. also a lever action in .357 ; )
H/D

Dieselhorses
01-01-2019, 01:34 PM
First and foremost, I wish that everyone on here and beyond will have a very prosperous, enjoyable and satisfying 2019! Other than that, I wish I would achieve my high school weight and maybe a S&W .460 to go with my collection.

JonB_in_Glencoe
01-01-2019, 02:39 PM
I wish for the ability to only worry about things I can change.
with that thought,,,
I also wish for the desire to drag myself and equipment to the rifle range a bit more often, than I did last year.

WILCO
01-02-2019, 12:18 AM
I'm wishing for a complete memory wipe.............

Reverend Al
01-02-2019, 11:37 AM
I don't need anything for myself as I have a wonderful wife, an amazing family, and enough money to buy whatever guns or accessories that I don't already have and desire, so my wish would be directed towards our best friend Chris who is battling cancer right now. He has had two bouts of chemo and they still don't know if it will be enough to save his life or not. My wish is that he beats this monster of a disease and lives a long and happy life ...

blackthorn
01-02-2019, 01:05 PM
I don't need anything for myself as I have a wonderful wife, an amazing family, and enough money to buy whatever guns or accessories that I don't already have and desire, so my wish would be directed towards our best friend Chris who is battling cancer right now. He has had two bouts of chemo and they still don't know if it will be enough to save his life or not. My wish is that he beats this monster of a disease and lives a long and happy life ...

This ^^^^ our thoughts and prayers are with you. For us it is our daughter who is in her sixth year fighting cancer that started in her lung and spread to cause brain tumors, for which she has had several invasive procedures.

woodbutcher
01-04-2019, 10:35 PM
:drinks: Wishing for health,peace,safety and prosperity for everyone.
Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
Leo

abunaitoo
01-05-2019, 02:31 AM
After all these years, I've not had one New Years wish come true.
But this is one I hope does............
I wish the snowflakes and damacrats would just go disappear.
I wish. I wish, I wish, I wish,....................