PDA

View Full Version : TV show Mars

abunaitoo
12-11-2018, 04:56 AM
Tried to watch it tonight.
What a pile of ****
All through the show, all they did was bad mouth President Trump.
We're not even on Mars, and their making like he's the cause of all the problems going on.
I might have watched it more if they didn't use it to attack President Trump.
I'll never watch it again.

richhodg66
12-11-2018, 08:13 AM
I had not ever been a big TV watcher, but lately have been enjoying it. The package my wife switched us to has MeTV, getTV and FETv which all show a lot of real old TV shows and there are several others on it that do too. Seems I can surf around and find an episode of Gun Smoke playing pretty much any time somewhere.

Except for The Walking DEad and it's spin off, there isn't a current TV show I bother with.

popper
12-11-2018, 11:57 AM
Yea, saw that on the menu, forget it. We know virtually nothing about it, just an ad for spending more Gov. money. I did work with a gal who wanted to go there for vacation. I told her I'd buy the one-way ticket.

FISH4BUGS
12-11-2018, 01:22 PM
Tried to watch it tonight.
What a pile of ****
All through the show, all they did was bad mouth President Trump.
We're not even on Mars, and their making like he's the cause of all the problems going on.
I might have watched it more if they didn't use it to attack President Trump.
I'll never watch it again.

This is the kind of **** that drove me to murder my TV.
My son and I took it to the range and machine gunned it then finished it off with a shotgun.
Yes, I cleaned up the mess.
....and that was 25+ years ago....haven't missed it one bit since.

MaryB
12-11-2018, 09:23 PM
Very first show was all greenie whining about spoiling the environment.. I watched 10 minutes and changed the channel to Street Outlaws...

salty dog
12-12-2018, 10:12 AM
My wife and I saw the previews and couldn't tell if it was a drama or some sort of documentary. We watched it (well, I watched half of the first episode, she continues to watch) and it is both. basically a third of it is a Sci-Fi soap opera of the people on Mars. And that's used to set up the rest, which is a series of sermons preaching against Trump, oil companies, and anybody who doubts that humans are the cause of our imminent doom from global warming. On the last one I overheard some expert who was extremely offended that there are companies that are bigger than the governments of some countries. She said "we should not allow that". Think about that. First, who is "we"? Second, this idea of "we" being so powerful that you can decide which companies and governments succeed or even be allowed to exist, that doesn't bother you even a little? I worry when somebody actually thinks they are so smart, so right, that they can micromanage our entire planet.

TheGrimReaper
12-12-2018, 10:34 AM
I like the show...but I fast Forward thru the parts where the Greenpeace Liberals are spewing their Global Warming Nonsense.

pertnear
12-12-2018, 10:53 AM
Yeah, many of the new TV shows are showing a deliberate liberal perspective & narrative. Social Engineering is very much underway & its not covert but overtly obvious.