PDA

View Full Version : Blessing of a new child

WRideout
12-09-2018, 03:30 PM
As of yesterday afternoon, Betsy and I have a new grandchild, Ryan Elizabeth, born to her son and our daughter-in-law. She is healthy and happy, mom is doing great. We feel very blessed that God has granted this child to our family.

Wayne

Pine Baron
12-09-2018, 05:59 PM
May God Bless Ryan Elizabeth. Congratulations on your new grandchild. God is good indeed.

Boaz
12-09-2018, 07:11 PM
Wayne ! Clicked on and read your post ! Congratulations to you and your family , will be giving thanks in prayer for her before I sleep tonight . Your family IS blessed .

daniel lawecki
12-09-2018, 07:22 PM
What a awesome Christmas the gift of life. and everyone is safe and sound.

Goatwhiskers
12-09-2018, 08:37 PM
I recall with joy when my son and daughter were born. With the two grandsons, more of the same, but different, it's the continuation of life as well as a gift from almighty God. Can't wait to see what my daughter is gifted with. Thank you Lord for blessings granted. GW

slim1836
12-09-2018, 08:45 PM
Congrats.

Slim

buckwheatpaul
12-09-2018, 09:33 PM
May God bless you all....one piece of advice....spoil her rotten....teach her key words like Cast Boolits, Browning, Smith and Wesson, and a host of things you want her to know......all kidding aside.....they are the most precious gift that we can have! Paul

WRideout
12-10-2018, 07:51 AM
May God bless you all....one piece of advice....spoil her rotten....teach her key words like Cast Boolits, Browning, Smith and Wesson, and a host of things you want her to know......all kidding aside.....they are the most precious gift that we can have! Paul

I already have two of my granddaughters reloading with me (they are ten and five years old) and we are waiting on warm weather so the ten year-old can mold boolits with me. Life is good.
Wayne

PS: spoiling them is my job.

pworley1
12-10-2018, 11:31 AM
Congratulations on your new grandchild!

Hickok
12-10-2018, 04:31 PM
Happy for you and the entire family! God's best!

Houndog
12-10-2018, 05:22 PM
GOD has blessed your family with a most precious gift! Now you, your Wife and the parents must do all you can to raise her right. You however have an additional VERY important job! You must spoil her rotten and get her on a sugar high often, then send her home so she can pay back her parents for all that grey hair they caused you and the Mrs.

GOD bless!