PDA

View Full Version : Praise to God

Andy
12-04-2018, 09:53 PM
I wanted to take a minute and give thanks to God for the health and happiness of my family. In particular I want to say that I'm thankful for my 9 month old son Joseph, he brings so much happiness to us every day with his smiling playful demeanor. He is sleeping all night through these days and my wife and I are getting a much needed return to normalcy in our daily lives.

He was very low in weight the first few months of his life (doctor put him in the bottom 1% of all babies statistically) but he's got some extra meat on his bones now and he's gradually grown to be an above average strong/chunky little guy, so that's been great to watch happen. More importantly he just looks filled out and healthy now from a common sense point of view, as opposed to a bit frail in the beginning.

I haven't been reloading/casting much since he was born but it is on the near horizon for the winter now and I'm looking forward to starting back up again. I have a couple really fun projects I'm looking forward to starting on and a couple new molds that haven't been used yet so I am looking forward to the snowed in months.

Andy

sparkyv
12-04-2018, 10:32 PM
...much for which to be thankful.

Preacher Jim
12-04-2018, 10:35 PM
You are richly blessed, thanks be to the Lord.

Der Gebirgsjager
12-04-2018, 10:39 PM
Good for you, Andy. We must always be thankful and appreciative of our blessings, and remember to thank He who gives them. I'm put in mind of the story in the New Testament where Christ healed several lepers, but only one returned to thank him. I think God was telling us that he appreciates our gratitude and praise.

Boaz
12-05-2018, 06:16 AM
Thank you Andy ! It's always uplifting to see/hear someone give praise with the understanding of GOD blessing them . Glad Joseph is doing well !

USMC87
12-05-2018, 09:35 AM
I thank you for your report and we pray for your family always.

buckwheatpaul
12-06-2018, 05:33 PM
Andy thanks for posting your praise.....God does work in mysterious ways and we often question His wisdom.....in this cast He blessed you and your wife with the most precious gift that you all can ever have! May God bless you all through this Christmas and throughout 2019!

Blackwater
12-07-2018, 07:01 PM
If any of us started listing all the things we have to be thankful for, we'd be here forever! Or at least for a lot of years! I am humbled every time I start to try to count my many, many, many blessings. I'll never be able to list or count them all, so all I really CAN say to the Lord is "Thank you for all of them - every last one of them - more than I could ever say."

Andy
12-21-2018, 12:53 AM
Thanks guys I appreciate the kind words. The little guy is almost talking now it has been really fun to watch him grow this year. Every day when i come home I toss him in the air and play with him and he loves it, it is great to be a dad! He is solidly on the "chunky" side of the graph now and so no more worries if he is getting enough to eat. Many answers to prayer and God is great!

rl69
12-21-2018, 07:53 AM
Thank you father

Pine Baron
12-21-2018, 10:19 AM
Thanks for the update Andy. Good news is good to hear. May God continue to bless you and your family. Amen.

rl69
12-23-2018, 11:04 AM
Just wait tell he is deprimeing for you.:)