PDA

View Full Version : Weaver Scope Repair

schutzen
10-04-2008, 06:12 PM
I have read about a gentleman in Pennsylvania that repairs older Weaver scopes. Does anyone know who he is and how he can be located?

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Echo
10-04-2008, 07:34 PM
There is an outfit in El Paso that repairs old Weavers. I have an old Marksman that needed to be fixed. They completely rebuilt it, evacuated, refilled w/N, and all for less than $50. They are ex-employees that got the old equipment and do a great job. I don't have the address anymore, but I'll bet you can Google 'Weaver repair' and find them.

tom barthel
10-04-2008, 08:03 PM
I just found a business card picked up at the sooner gun show in Tulsa, OK. There is an outfit called Iron Sight, Inc. Their web site is ironsightinc.com.
Their e-mail addressscopeservice@tulsacoxmail.com. According to their card, they clean, repair and restore Redfield, Weaver, M-84, M-82, Leatherwood Art11, and other high quality hunting and target scopes. Phone number is (918) 445 2001 or (918) 521 7736. The address is Iron Sight. Inc. 4814 S. Elwood Ave. Tulsa, OK 74107. I hope this helps. Also, I got a couple of used/rebuilt scopes from them a few years ago and have nothing but praise for them. I'm a VERY satisfied customer.
Remember, internal damage can be as expensive as a new scope. Describe your problems as accurately as possible. That may help them find and fix the problem.
Good luck.
Tom

largom
10-04-2008, 09:18 PM
There is an outfit in El Paso that repairs old Weavers. I have an old Marksman that needed to be fixed. They completely rebuilt it, evacuated, refilled w/N, and all for less than $50. They are ex-employees that got the old equipment and do a great job. I don't have the address anymore, but I'll bet you can Google 'Weaver repair' and find them.

This repair service closed up about 2 months ago. Glad I had them repair mine before they closed, did great work at a very reasonable price.
Larry

Echo
10-05-2008, 12:52 AM
This repair service closed up about 2 months ago. Glad I had them repair mine before they closed, did great work at a very reasonable price.
Larry

Drat... Another good shop gone under.