PDA

View Full Version : How to tell is someone has logged on to Cast Boolits?

FISH4BUGS
12-04-2018, 08:10 AM
I purchased an item here that was not quite what was described. I have sent a PM with my concerns but no response yet.
Is there any way to tell if the recipient has read the PM or has logged on to the site recently?
I don't want to start getting too concerned and bring in the mods if he hasn't logged on in a week.
Thanks for the assistance.
fish4bugs

MyFlatline
12-04-2018, 08:13 AM
Click on his user name

FISH4BUGS
12-04-2018, 09:38 AM
Thank you!
I see that he has not logged on since the 29th.
That might explain it.

Hickory
12-04-2018, 09:41 AM
Look to the right of the user name there will be a little green light on if that person is on the site.

brass410
12-04-2018, 10:02 AM
that's it for me today I just learned my one new thing for each day

JBinMN
12-04-2018, 01:35 PM
This link can be useful as well at times:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/online.php

It tells you who is online here at CB.GL Forum & what /where they are at what time.

G'Luck! getting a hold of the one you are seeking.

BTW, I would suggest that folks get an email, and/or a phone number of those they do business with on ANY online deal, along with a physical address. Just so you can use another method to contact the other party if the internet "connection" to your deal has issues, like if the site goes down for some reason, or someones laptop is broken,stolen, etc..

Once again, G'Luck!
:)

DCP
12-04-2018, 01:40 PM
This link can be useful as well at times:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/online.php

It tells you who is online here at CB.GL Forum & what /where they are at what time.

G'Luck! getting a hold of the one you are seeking.

BTW, I would suggest that folks get an email, and/or a phone number of those they do business with on ANY online deal, along with a physical address. Just so you can use another method to contact the other party if the internet "connection" to your deal has issues, like if the site goes down for some reason, or someones laptop is broken,stolen, etc..

Once again, G'Luck!
:)

I do this any time I buy on line

jsizemore
12-04-2018, 04:06 PM
I had a problem once and figured that person may have had a personal issue or may have been called to service because of his location. I saw that they hadn't been on the site since our deal. I left a few PM's with no response. I contacted the mods after a few months with my concerns and all the correspondence with the fella. Still haven't seen anything from the fella but I have warned folks to stay away from him.
Another fella sent me a mold that was junk. You hear sorry pics make for a sorry purchase. 4 months of soaking in Ed's Red still wouldn't release a screw. I'm old enough to know better.