PDA

View Full Version : Liberty tree collectors

TaylorS
11-07-2018, 10:41 AM
Found this place while hunting carcano parts prices seem on the high side but there’s only 2 places I’ve found that say they have parts I need. Has anyone used these guys and how’s their service?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

birch
11-07-2018, 10:57 AM
I bought a Israeli marked stock for an Israeli Mauser about 5 years ago. They shipped exactly as described, and were fast. I recommend them although I have heard of quality control problems in the past.

trebor44
11-07-2018, 10:59 AM
Found this place while hunting carcano parts prices seem on the high side but there’s only 2 places I’ve found that say they have parts I need. Has anyone used these guys and how’s their service?

I have a Carcano rifle that I purchased a long time ago, unfortunately I choose to 'sporterize' it. Cut the stock, bent the bolt handle, not my best work (I was a teenager). When I decided to put it back to original, the cost was prohibitive (in my mind). But, it does still shoot well with the proper reloads (old Lyman, spiral bound manual). The parts are out there but a lot of 'surfing' is required.

TaylorS
11-07-2018, 11:46 AM
I’m just trying to make it function proper the extractor has been broke on it since I bought it and when I striped it for a badly needed cleaning I decided I’d fix it while I was at it.

WarEagleEd
11-08-2018, 09:52 AM
I purchased from them some years back. I can't remember for sure what I bought, but I think it was a K31 muzzle cover. I had no problem with them. They shipped the item quickly and it was just as described.