I had a migraine , so I had to use some meds

The meds took care of most of the pain

But I can't sleep after taking them so at 10:30 PM last night

So I fired up 2 lead pots
I figured I could cast up some bullets
WW for the bottom
Pure lead nose

I started with the 180 Gr .360 GC Flat nose bullet , only did 3-400 of these
Then I heated up the same design , but one that is hollow pointed .... only did 100 to test them
Then I did some of the 310 gr .430 GC Lee mold ..... 300 or so

Took a break for another round of meds and killed some time playing with the cats , the dogs didn't want to play
For some reason they just wanted to sleep

Then about 200 of a 250 gr .430 HP GC bullet that I dreamed up .... sort of a shortened Lee 310 .430 design
Then about 100 of a plain base .454 250 gr bullet .... I need to make a 5 or 6 gang mold as a single cavity is SLOW !!!
Then the Lee .454 300 gr GC Flat nose .... 300 or so

Took a break to read some posts here

Then I still had some pure lead I did some NOE .460 405 Gr GC RF bullets .... only had enough pure lead to do 214 of them

Then I cleaned up , took a shower and thought .... I should have just melted more pure lead
As I am sure I only have enough bullets for a few days LOL

Now it is a little after 8 AM and I just put 150 308 Winchester cases in the tumbler
Not sure what I am going to load in them .... but they were empty , so they needed loaded :veryconfu

Oh well maybe I will go fishing .... Darn it is raining and cold
So I guess I will see if I can get a few hours sleep

Have fun
John

Markopolo
11-05-2018, 09:52 AM
Rest well Mr Sleepless in Ohio...

lightman
11-05-2018, 08:08 PM
For some reason I have not slept well for the last few nights. I didn't want to wake up Mrs Lightman by going outside and casting so I just play on the computer. If you see post from me in the middle of the night.........well now you know why!

bob208
11-05-2018, 08:17 PM
yes that is why some of my posts are either late at night or early morning.

started our second day of rain worked on cleaning up my room and loading. tomorrow going to vote then if still raining got more loading to do.