PDA

View Full Version : FS MEC 9000GN 12 Gauge

Jackpine
10-03-2018, 03:21 PM
Up for sale is one of my many shot shell presses. (more will be coming,) as I am trying to "clean house."

I bought this several years ago, at a weak moment (I seem to have a lot of those) at a store that was selling off their display models. It sat in the box for a couple years until I finally set it up. I keep trying different loads and variations and decided this was not the press for that purpose, so went back to a more basic press and it has set under my bench, for a couple years, while I was thinking I might get more serious about trap shooting, but other shiny things keep distracting me, so I think it is time for it to go to someone who will make use of it. I would guess I loaded a couple thousand rounds with it.

It has the larger, 200 primer capacity, primer feed, the large bottles, with the stabilizer, shot bar for 1 1/8 oz and #22 powder bushing and manual. The Universal Charge bar is not included, but will add to press sale for additional $30.

Price: $325, plus $35 shipping on conus. Prefer PayPal.

Let me know if any questions and thanks for looking,

Jackpine

Jackpine
10-04-2018, 04:57 PM
Shameless btt

Jackpine
10-06-2018, 09:22 AM
I thought I had this fairly priced, but either it is too high, or it's just that no one wants a press like this.

Make me an offer, before I move it to another site. I won't be offended by your offer, if you are not offended if I say no!

Thanks again,

Jackpine

Jackpine
10-07-2018, 04:46 PM
Sold.

Thanks to all.