PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk

Thumbcocker
09-27-2018, 08:50 PM
Any feedback or advice on this app? It is a real PITA for me to upload pics with my current setup.

HATCH
09-27-2018, 08:55 PM
I use it for 99% of what I do on here.
It is REALLY easy to upload pics

dragon813gt
09-27-2018, 09:16 PM
I don’t use it for hosting pics. But I’ve been using it since they initially released it. I don’t view forums that don’t have Tapatalk enabled. And I understand why a lot don’t.

It’s a very easy to use app. But they’ve been making it worse w/ every update. The developers don’t listen to their customers. But don’t let that turn you away. It’s an invaluable app for viewing forums on a mobile device, specifically a phone w/ a smaller screen. Zooming in and out on a browser is tiresome and makes for a poor user experience.

abunaitoo
09-27-2018, 09:55 PM
What is it?????

razorfish
09-27-2018, 09:59 PM
What is it?????

Tapatalk is an application to allow access to Internet forums on mobile devices, developed by Tapatalk, Inc. ... The application was originally designed for Android but now also supports iOS and Windows Phone. Tapatalk allows the user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time.

dragon813gt
09-27-2018, 10:07 PM
Tapatalk is an application to allow access to Internet forums on mobile devices, developed by Tapatalk, Inc. ... The application was originally designed for Android but now also supports iOS and Windows Phone. Tapatalk allows the user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time.

Is this copied and pasted from the app description? The simple answer is it’s a forum viewer app. If you have a smartphone and don’t want to view forums through a browser then install Tapatalk.

Dieselhorses
09-27-2018, 10:22 PM

razorfish
09-27-2018, 11:24 PM
Is this copied and pasted from the app description? The simple answer is it’s a forum viewer app. If you have a smartphone and don’t want to view forums through a browser then install Tapatalk.

Haha... you got me. Just googled it up, cut and pasted. I use Tapatalk 99% of the time to visit forums.

I almost posted the following:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+Tapatalk%3F

:)

abunaitoo
09-28-2018, 05:24 AM
Thanks
Still have a dumb phone, so no use to me.

I'm still on a desktop.