PDA

View Full Version : Fixing a full Inbox

Mr_Sheesh
09-27-2018, 03:26 PM
I guess this way works for me, you can do it differently if you want :)

If you check the checkbox for all your messages in "Inbox" then at the "Selected Messages" box below them, pick "Download as Text", you can then save those to your hard drive; Then once that is done (it's pretty fast) Delete them. Do the same for your Sent messages, and you can have 399 or so messages free in your inbox. I'll have to look on here for the older messages, but I can live with that.

Beats the "Inbox Full" problem any day.

Dusty Bannister
09-28-2018, 08:37 AM
Thank you, I will give that a try. I have some old exchanges that I do not want to lose and this would really help clean up my mail box.

Mr_Sheesh
09-28-2018, 01:38 PM
Mine are at 4-5 of 300 instead of 295/300 now :) Text files are not as simple as online PMs but any editor will let us search them.

Grmps
09-28-2018, 02:04 PM
If you do CSV, it will download into an excel file, click on the last box and the info will drop down

GoodOlBoy
09-28-2018, 10:58 PM
And don't forget that your "sent" items also count towards a full inbox! Or at least they use to, I am assuming they still do!

God Bless, and One Love.

GoodOlBoy

Mr_Sheesh
09-28-2018, 11:03 PM
They do - As well as any messages you move into another folder (I had a "Handled" folder, and thought that'd fix my "too many PMs" problem. Not so much! This works though.)