PDA

View Full Version : The best anniversary present ever..... 35 years

Pipefitter
09-04-2018, 07:17 PM
Monday was my lovely wife's and my 35th wedding anniversary, and my oldest (my son) and his beautiful bride blessed us with our first grandchild. A wonderful girl born at 9:07pm, weighing in at 7lbs. 1oz. Both mother and daughter are doing fine, no complications whatsoever. The little girl already has Grandpa wrapped around her little finger and I am so proud!!!

RedlegEd
09-04-2018, 07:51 PM
Congratulations to both the parents and grandparents! May God's blessings be upon you all.
Ed

Houndog
09-04-2018, 08:04 PM
Ain't nuthin better than Grand kids, unless it's GREAT Grand kids! Spoil that little Girl rotten, teach her all you can and when she's older you can get her on a sugar high then send her home to get even with your Son for all the worry he caused while growing up! May GOD bless each and every one of you on this happy ocasion!

smoked turkey
09-04-2018, 09:02 PM
Congratulations to you and your family Pipefitter at the birth of a first granddaughter. Sounds like she is a dandy and already able to twist you up and around. That is exactly how it should be too! You are going to have the time of your life with her. Enjoy and may the Lord pour his blessings on all of you and may she grow up to be a world changer.
Stan

Texas by God
09-04-2018, 09:59 PM
Snuck away from work to play with my grandson today.
Congrats and God Bless!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

lightman
09-04-2018, 10:02 PM
Congratulations on the Anniversary and the Grandchild!

CastingFool
09-04-2018, 11:27 PM
Congrats on your first granddaughter and anniversary. Like someone said, ain't nothing better than grandkids. My first grandchild was a girl, too, and she quickly wrapped me around her little pinkie.

MrWolf
09-05-2018, 12:41 PM
Congrats! Willing to wait a bit longer for my kids to have kids. Daughter is 26 and son 24.

T-Bird
09-06-2018, 08:25 AM
Congratulations, now the fun stories start! I have three grand kids.

robg
09-08-2018, 02:44 PM
Get ready to babysit .congrats

redhawk0
09-08-2018, 04:06 PM
Congrats...my one and only daughter blessed us with a healthy bouncing baby boy earlier this year too. Our first as well....and yeah I know you what you mean about being wrapped around the little finger...I even bought a T-shirt for the occasions...."They call me Pappy, because partner in crime makes me sound like a bad influence" Being the Pappy is the best.

Again...Congrats.

redhawk

Pipefitter
09-08-2018, 05:41 PM
"They call me Pappy, because partner in crime makes me sound like a bad influence"

Stolen, gonna have the neighbor girl make one for me!!!!