PDA

View Full Version : can't see attachments

savage308
07-31-2018, 02:15 PM
I was on the coatings and alternatives forum and trying to see a mod to a harbor freight pc gun but when I click on the attachment I get a new page saying" invalid attachment specified " and tells me to notify administrator.
can you help me fix this? it seems from the other posters that they can see the pictures.

Der Gebirgsjager
07-31-2018, 03:03 PM
Sometimes the problem is in the link the person posting the subject supplied for viewing. Surf around the forum and find other threads containing attachments and links, click on them and see if you can view them. The problem probably is in that particular attachment, and less likely to be your computer or the forum website, and more likely this particular attachment.

slim1836
07-31-2018, 03:03 PM
I too have seen that message, wish I knew the answer also.

Slim

savage308
08-06-2018, 04:53 PM
Thank You Der G.

charlie3tuna
08-07-2018, 03:26 AM
Sometimes the problem is in the link the person posting the subject supplied for viewing. Surf around the forum and find other threads containing attachments and links, click on them and see if you can view them. The problem probably is in that particular attachment, and less likely to be your computer or the forum website, and more likely this particular attachment.

I respectfully disagree. Since coming to this site and going thru three computers, I've never been able to read an attachment. Thank God most people don't use them....charlie