PDA

View Full Version : Scales

Johnw...ski
09-20-2008, 11:20 AM
I posted a similar thread on reloading equipment. My electronic digital scale has been giving me minor problems with repeatibility but this morning it was really acting up so it's gone. Need to replace it.

Anyone have a Lyman 1000XP scale?
If so I would like to know what you think of it.

I am looking for a digital scale with good repeatibility and accuracy, I would much appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

John

Jon K
09-20-2008, 11:28 AM
I have one, no complaints. I read lots of reviews before I bought it.

Although, as of late, I've been loking at the RCBS Chargemaster Combo, mostly because I see it as a good way to dispense "stick powders" or better known as "Lincoln Logs". I know they work good for castboolits, but refuse to use them, as they don't meter well.

Jon

RugerFan
09-20-2008, 12:11 PM
I have one, no complaints. I read lots of reviews before I bought it.

Although, as of late, I've been loking at the RCBS Chargemaster Combo, mostly because I see it as a good way to dispense "stick powders" or better known as "Lincoln Logs". I know they work good for castboolits, but refuse to use them, as they don't meter well.

Jon

I recently bought one when Midway had them on sale and absolutely LOVE it!!!!

Doc Highwall
09-20-2008, 01:31 PM
John, check out 6mmBR.com and look under Articles Archive and you will find a article about Denver Instrument scale MXX-123. If nothing else it is a great site for shooters and reloaders.

Johnw...ski
09-20-2008, 05:45 PM
Thanks guys,

I have ordered a Lyman 1000XP from Midsouth, I did look at the Denver Instrument scale MXX-123 but decided it is way more than I need.

John