PDA

View Full Version : Concealment Express Holsters

am44mag
07-21-2018, 11:09 AM
I just want to say that they have given me the absolute best customer service I have ever experienced. I ordered a holster (for a great price I might add) at 7:50 am on Thursday. By 10:10 am that same day, it was assembled and shipped! I just got a notification that it will be here today. They sent me an update for every step of the process, including to tell me it would be here today.

That kind of turnaround is unbelievable.

https://www.concealmentexpress.com/

JBinMN
07-22-2018, 09:58 PM
I am in the market for another holster. Thanks for sharing!
:)

JBinMN
07-22-2018, 10:34 PM
Bought 2 now(1911), Likely I'm gonna buy 1-2 more(9mm) after I see how these 2 work out.
;)

Thanks again!

am44mag
07-22-2018, 11:13 PM
No problem at all! If those don't work out for you, Alien Gear is a great company too. They make some very comfortable holsters for a great price too.

CastingFool
07-23-2018, 08:23 AM
Concealment express is what I use for cc. I like it.

JBinMN
07-25-2018, 09:10 PM
Rec'd both today.

Like said, they have an outstandingly quick turnaround. Ordered Sunday & they were shipped Monday late evening & got here today before Noon. Updates sent to me as things happened.

Outstanding! Better than many others I have done business with online.

I "will" be ordering more from them PDQ.
;)

Thanks again for the share!
:drinks:

am44mag
07-25-2018, 09:30 PM
I'm wishing Alien Gear was that fast. They make a great holster, but dang their wait times are approaching what I would consider ridiculous. I was wondering why the holster for a VERY common gun that I ordered a week ago wasn't shipped yet, and found their FAQs. Seems they haven't caught up to the level of growth and sales they've had in the last few years, and the wait time is 2-3 weeks... Last time I ordered about a year and a half ago, it was here in less than a week.

I'm glad you like yours from Concealment Express. We played around with ours and it's simple and well made. We're definitely happy.

Tom W.
07-25-2018, 09:56 PM
I 'm having a hard time finding a suitable belt slide holster from anyone for my CZ......that's affordable.